By tradition on a commemoration prepare a kolivo which is considered a symbol of immortality of soul. Each of the present guests surely has to try it. The kolivo on a commemoration has to be prepared with observance of all rules which are known now not to everyone.
It is required to you
- Wheat - 1.5 glasses;
- poppy - 150 grams;
- walnuts - 150 grams;
- raisin - 150 grams;
- honey - 2-3 tablespoons.
1. Boil wheat until ready, but so that it didn't boil soft.
2. Boil poppy within 7-10 minutes, filter and pound.
3. Fry walnuts in a frying pan, break on small pieces.
4. Drench raisin with boiled water, drain water, touch berries, having destemed.
5. Mix wheat, poppy and nuts with honey and raisin.
6. Lay out a ready kolivo in beautiful molds and put at the head of a table.