If you love gentle fruit desserts, then surely prepare a layer cake a baking plate by the name ""Kiwi"". This delicacy has not only wonderful taste, but also a look - it will perfectly decorate any holiday table.
It is required to you
- For the test:
- - flour - 2 glasses;
- - a desi - 200 g;
- - milk - 100 ml;
- - eggs - 2 pieces;
- - sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- - salt - a pinch;
- - a vitellus - 1 piece;
- - a kiwi - 1 piece.
- For a stuffing:
- - cream of 35% - 300 ml;
- - sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- - a kiwi - 5 pieces;
- - water - 2 tablespoons;
- - gelatin - 8 g.
1. Lay out eggs in a separate cup and carefully shake up. Then add to them granulated sugar, salt and milk. Properly mix. Further add flour to the received mix. Knead dough. Peel a kiwi and crush by means of a large grater. Add fruit to dough. Mix everything then cover with a damp towel and place in the fridge approximately on a quarter of hour.
2. Previously soften a desi then mix with 2 teaspoons of flour. In such look send to the fridge for about 20 minutes.
3. Roll dough by means of a rolling pin and lay out on its middle the cooled mix from a desi and torments. Cover it with edges of the test and a zashchipnita. As a result something has to turn out like an envelope.
4. Roll the dough wrapped in an envelope so that its thickness didn't exceed 1 centimeter. After this procedure put it four times, cover and remove in the fridge for 20 minutes. So do few times.
5. Cut the received dough on 2 pieces of the identical size. Then roll each of them in the form of flat cake. Place one of them on a baking dish, and divide the second into circles. Fold these figures double then lay out on edges of a basis of cake.
6. Warm an oven up to the temperature of 200 degrees. While it heats up, grease the dough which is laid out on a form with a vitellus. In such look send to be baked approximately for half an hour.
7. Meanwhile prepare a stuffing. For this purpose connect cream to granulated sugar and carefully shake up. Dissolve gelatin in a small amount of warm water and leave to bulk up. Then add it to creamy and sugar mix. Properly mix.
8. Lay out the received gelatinous weight on the baked basis. Over it place the fruit crushed on segments. Decorate edges of pastries with icing sugar. Send a dessert to the fridge before full hardening. The layer cake of ""Kiwi"" is ready!