Appetizing fragrant pieces of steak on rosemary branches skewers with spicy sauce for certain will be pleasant to you!
It is required to you
- For 6 portions:
- - 4 tablespoons of dense cream;
- - 4 tablespoons of Dijon mustard;
- - 1/3 tablespoons of kompechny paprika;
- - 140 ml of olive oil;
- - 5 tablespoons of horse-radish;
- - 6 rosemary branches skewers;
- - 2 tsps of a chopped thyme;
- - 1 cups of sour cream;
- - 2 tablespoons of a soy-bean sauce;
- - 2 big steaks;
- - 1 lemon;
- - salt and pepper to taste;
- - 4 garlic gloves.
1. Make marinade for meat: mix mustard, a soy-bean sauce, olive oil and small chopped thyme in a big bowl. Rub garlic there, well mix a nimbus.
2. Make sauce. In the mixer shake up horse-radish with sour cream and cream. By means of a small grater remove a dried peel from a lemon and mix with other ingredients of sauce. Don't forget to add salt and pepper to taste!
3. Cut steaks on thin slices (for this purpose they can even be stood previously in the freezer half an hour). Dip each of slices into marinade and lay out in a bowl. Then, when repeat this procedure for all pieces, close a bowl and put in the fridge for pickling for an hour.
4. In an hour the slices should be strung on branches skewers. Slightly cover spicy greens with a foil and lay out on a lattice of a street grill (it is similarly possible to bake in an oven). Fry until ready meat and serve with sauce!