If desired to diversify a table with rather inexpensive and not hackneyed snack, the asparagus in Korean will become the good choice (it is also called to "fuchzh"). Many departments of supermarkets offering salads have in assortment and this. It is approximately in the same high demand as cabbage of kimchi or spicy carrots, but very few people know that not less "correct" Korean salads can be made and at home. In particular, for a fuchzha it is enough to buy a dry product with the name of the same name, often, offered in department, trading in groceries. One of the most powerful pluses in favor of a home cooking – you don't put flavor enhancer which producers of this sort of the Korean salads so like to abuse. And no admonitions that the people watching over the health and not indifferent to what gets into a mouth won't buy such products, act on them.
It is required to you
- - Dry soy asparagus (fuchzh);
- - carrots;
- - onions;
- - garlic;
- - vegetable oil;
- - soy-bean sauce;
- - rice vinegar;
- - spices;
- - shredder;
- - cutting board
- - knife;
- - pan;
- - frying pan;
- - salad bowl.
1. Find a dry soy asparagus on shelves of shops, it usually is on sale in packing on 500 g and is similar to quite thick ropes collected in hanks. Attentively read the label: it is difficult to be mistaken, but to choose the necessary product for certain, it is better to make secure. On packing the structure is usually written. Those who at least once in life tried the Korean asparagus, understand that to the namesake – an asparagus it has no attitude towards the. Fuchzhu about which it is consists only of one ingredient. It produce in the traditional method – removal of a skin when boiling a soyamilk. Yes, there are a lot of rumors now about what allegedly at cultivation of soy is used by gene-modified seeds, etc. which do soy in many houses almost to persona non grata. On it it is possible to tell only one: from GMO nobody is insured, and for that matter, use of similar technologies in cultivation of wheat meets by 1.3 times more often what the World Health Organization frankly warns about. Same doesn't mean that we ceased to buy wheat flour.
2. In the same place in shop look narrowly also at the range of seasonings. Perhaps, at your place the whole arsenal, but if isn't present – think with what you would like to prepare an asparagus in Korean. Fuchzhu - the simple and quite tasteless product having very pore structure. It allows to absorb tastes of the additional ingredients used at preparation of snack. And them combined with a soy asparagus – a set. Each Korean hostess has the recipe. (By the way, both Chinese, and Japanese, and even the Kazakh keepers of the centers prepare a soy asparagus, everyone after the own fashion and under the name accepted at it in the country, but it doesn't reduce popularity of a product.)
3. At home open packing and wet an asparagus in cold boiled water for day. Some break previously a fuchzha small pieces, we recommend to cut after it bulks up. Believe, so it will turn out much more exactly and more accurately. Before cutting the soy asparagus needs to be wrung out well. The main task – to a fuchzh has to become as the sponge which is most prepared for absorbing our marinade. However, there are also other ways of preparation. For example, it is possible to fill in a product with boiled water and to leave a baking plate a cover for 2-3 hours. There will be enough this time that it was softened and bulked up. One more way is to break on small pieces, and then to boil in the added some salt water within 15-20 min. after boiling. Our option doesn't demand heat treatment, respectively, leaves a fuchzha all useful substances which initially in it there is a lot of.
4. Make marinade which will add to an asparagus in Korean necessary savor and such darling many taste. For this purpose prepare a soy-bean sauce (unfortunately, it very different, it is difficult to assume to what at you, and therefore it is almost impossible to give exact proportions; on average on 250 g soaked to a fuchzh 20 ml leave). Add on a tablespoon of peanut butter and rice vinegar and also steam of the crushed garlic gloves. For the lack of peanut, it is possible to take any vegetable oil, but not olive better if it is a cold extraction. Try, season with sugar and red hot pepper at discretion. If desired it is possible to add the fried onions. If decide to add fresh – take violet or even onions shallot. These are those grades which have no characteristic onions bitterness. Remember that an asparagus in itself – a product with a flat taste, respectively, make marinade a little more saturated, than you would like to receive. Varying the structure of gas station of the Korean salads, it is possible to receive sharper (sweet, salty, sour) snack.
5. Make the decision on some additional ingredients which you want to add. The most widespread additive – the chopped carrots. But with it too everything isn't as simple as can seem at first sight. If you sometime paid attention, then you know that carrots for the Korean snack don't rub, and is sliced by rather long and very thin straws having square section. Such form helps to keep the maximum quantity of juice in each piece that as a result favorably affects taste and texture of salad. For a fuchzha chop carrots quite so. If you have no special grater, crush in any habitual way, but for an authentic asparagus in Korean try to buy the correct shredder. Also it is good to add sesame seed to this snack. They need to be fried in a dry frying pan before acquisition of characteristic color and a light nutty odor then to cool. Mix all compound asparaguses in Korean, place a baking plate a press and remove for the night in the fridge.
6. Other technology of preparation assumes the following algorithm of actions. Prepare a fuchzha and carrots as it is described above then mix in a salad bowl. Chop 2-3 heads of onions and several Zubkov of garlic, fry on 30-40 g of purified vegetable oil. Add rice vinegar, a soy-bean sauce, previously prepared sesame, season with burning pepper and when mix begins to boil, pour out it on an asparagus. Further in the same way the baking plate bends – and next day this traditional Korean snack can be served to a table.