Except usual Easter cakes, it is possible to bake still and an easter wreath. Differs in refined taste and also is elegant decoration of the Easter table.
It is required to you
- - 500-700 g of flour (depends on a grade);
- - 250 ml of milk;
- - 7 g of a yeast powder (or 30 g crude);
- - 100 g of a desi (it is better to use margarine);
- - 3 eggs;
- - 1 cups of sugar;
- - 2 tsps of vanilla sugar;
- - 1 pinch of salt;
- - 100 g of nuts;
- - 100 g of candied fruits;
- - 100 g of raisin.
1. Warm milk so that it was warmish. Dissolve in it yeast. Sift a half of flour, add and mix. Cover with a towel and place in the warm place, for a sponge dough raising (about 30 minutes).
2. Take eggs, break them and divide egg whites and yolks. Beat whites with salt before foam texturization. Mix yolks with usual sugar and vanilla.
3. When the sponge dough increases, add yolks, soft oil, and well mix proteins. Put flour and knead dough, not abrupt, and not sticking to hands. Place in the warm place for a raising (about an hour).
4. Trample down dough when it increases in volume, and leave for time, for the second raising. Take nuts and crush them.
5. When dough increases for the second time, take it and divide into three parts. Roll each part with a strip, about 10 × 50 centimeters. Take the crushed nuts and spread out on each strip. Roll and well you zashchipnit edges.
6. Take raisin, wash out and dry up. Curtail the roll similar to roll, above. Take candied fruits. Do the same, as with two previous. Put three rolls (with nuts, raisin, candied fruits) and bind them in the form of a braid, create a wreath.
7. Prepare a baking tray, having oiled it. It is possible to use paper for pastries. On it spread out the turned-out wreath. Make in the middle of a wreath a niche for eggs, for this purpose, establish a fire-resistant form there.
8. Include an oven and establish, warm up to 180 degrees. Place a baking tray with contents and bake forty minutes.