Duck meat is an excellent source of vitamins of group B, in addition it is rich with selenium, phosphorus, zinc and other nutrients. The duck breast belongs to the category of dietary products. Practically in all kitchens of the world the recipes for preparation of meat of a duck. Our recipe is based on traditions of Indian cuisine.
It is required to you
- 2 fillets of a duck breast
- 1 green apple
- 1 pear
- ¼ glasses of fat-free simple yogurt
- 1 h spoon of grated ginger
- 4 garlic gloves
- ½ lemons
- ¼ h spoon of a Cayenne pepper
- ¼ h spoon of powder of a curry
- 2 h spoon of mix of spices to mountains masala
1. Cut apple on segments.
2. Also cut pear on segments.
3. Wash out breasts under cold flowing water.
4. In ware lay out breasts, apples and pears.
5. Clean garlic and miss through a press.
6. Add yogurt and garlic to marinade.
7. Then add some spice, salt and well mix.
8. Pickle breasts of 40-50 minutes.
9. On well warmed frying pan pour a little olive oil.
10. Lay out breasts and fry on big fire before formation of a crust of 3-5 minutes.
11. Then lay out breasts in ware for roasting and around lay out segments of apple and pear.
12. Bake in an oven at 190 degrees of 15-20 minutes.
13. Cut ready breasts a la carte and give with mashed potatoes and a fresh vegetables.