To Fiadona - culinary "hallmark" of the island of Corsica. It is gentle cottage cheese pie, something the reminding cheesecake. For fans of cottage cheese pastries without flour gram!
It is required to you
- - 175 ml of sugar;
- - 3 eggs;
- - dried peel of 1 lemon or orange;
- - salt - a pinch;
- - 1 tablespoons of starch (it is better corn - it will turn out more gentle);
- - 250 ml of ricotta.
1. We put an oven to be warmed up to 190 degrees. While it heats up, we shake up eggs with sugar until white.
2. Add to eggs with sugar starch, salt and a dried peel of a citrus, to shake up once again. Add ricotta and mix to uniformity.
3. Lay a form parchment paper. Pour out there curds and send to an oven for 45 minutes, having lowered temperature to 175 degrees. To cool and cut a little for the portion - small squares. Pleasant tea drinking!