Pea cutlets – the tasty vegetarian dish rather simple in preparation.
It is required to you
- - peas – 1 glass;
- - flour – 100-140 g;
- - vegetable oil;
- - carrots – 2 pieces;
- - Asafoetida spice – 1 tsp;
- - mix of Garam-masala spices – 1 tsp;
- - sour cream of 2 tablespoons (not necessarily).
1. You fill in a glass of peas with cold water and you leave to be soaked for the night. After that you drain water and you pour fresh. It is possible to steam peas in water, it is possible, the main thing to finish it until ready. Cooking time about an hour, peas have to become soft.
2. To the made peas you allow to cool down, you drain water and you pound it in puree. For this purpose quite the blender will approach. The received mashed potatoes has to be thick.
3. Now you add necessary spices to peas. Asafoetida is necessary in order that bean were better acquired, and mix garam-masala will impact to cutlets a peculiar taste and aroma. It is possible to add two tablespoons of sour cream to cutlets, but if you adhere to a post or a strict vegetarian diet, then it isn't obligatory at all. Salt to taste.
4. Small grate carrots. Add grated carrots and flour to pea puree and well mix. The amount of flour can vary, but the turned-out mix has to be rather dense.
5. Warm a frying pan with vegetable oil, it is possible to use olive also. Create cutlets and fry them from two parties. Cutlets will be ready when blush. It is possible to give in any kind, hot, warm, cooled.