The vegetable dish always is held in high esteem. If it is the eggplants baked in an oven – that not only it is very tasty, but it is useful. The peculiar taste to them is impacted by mix of cheeses and various greens which when roasting leaves wonderful aroma.
It is required to you
- - 500 g of eggplants;
- - 300 g of mushrooms (it is possible to use both fresh mushrooms, and frozen);
- - 300 g of tomatoes;
- - 150 g of a hard cheese;
- - 200 g of low-fat sour cream;
- - 100 g of brynza;
- - 3 garlic gloves;
- - 1 tsps of a turmeric;
- - Salt to taste;
- - vegetable oil.
1. Wash eggplants, cut on circles (thickness about 1 cm), salt a little and leave. Cut mushrooms with average pieces. Crush garlic, mix with sour cream. Cut greens, carefully mix everything.
2. Grate brynza and hard cheese on a small grater. Cut tomatoes with thin circles. Wash out eggplants from salt, if necessary salt the second time.
3. Oil capacity for roasting vegetable, lay out eggplants on a bottom. Grease with mix from sour cream, greens and garlic, a half has to remain on the second layer. Lay out mushrooms on mix, then cover with the cut tomatoes and grease with the second layer of mix.
4. From above strew with a hard cheese and brynza. Eggplants are baked in an oven at a temperature of 170 degrees of 25 - 30 minutes. The dish has to become covered by a golden crust.