Mean the graphic representation of structure and separate elements of the most various devices and devices of electronics, automatic equipment and computer facilities by electronic or electric circuits. Among acquaintances to all of us electronic schemes – television and radio receivers, videorecorders, personal computers. The section of electrical equipment called electronics is engaged in design and development of electronic schemes.
1. Reflect structure of the electronic device in a type of the schematic electric circuit. It represents the main working tool on which prepare drawings for production of devices, including wiring diagrams. On the basis of the schematic diagram the analysis of work of a system, search of possible malfunctions and weak spots, debugging and adjustment of the electronic device is carried out further.
2. Begin design of the electronic scheme with a formulation of function or set of functions which future technical system has to carry out. Competent drawing up the scheme of all device will depend on the correct statement of a functional task. Allocate the main and support functions of a system.
3. Depending on number of functions define of what blocks the device will consist. Performance of each function has to be provided with a separate subsystem which structure will be defined by requirements to it from the general electronic system. Further when debugging the scheme you will be able to combine components of some blocks performing adjacent functions (such process is called folding).
4. Define what components (electronic devices and devices) will realize the main and support functions. Each function can be realized by one of a set of the known physical processes and/or the phenomena. Answer a question: what electronic device is capable to become the carrier of the effect demanded to you (the resistor, the condenser, the transistor, the diode, the relay and so on)? Provide in the electronic scheme of the working body which is carrying out the main useful function, a power source (power supply), governing bodies.
5. Define structure and the required power supply system parameters. Depending on purpose of the device it can include a source of direct or alternating current, a winding of magnetic actuators, regulators and so on.
6. Design chains of electroreceivers: electric motor (in the presence), relay, measuring part of the device. Formulate requirements to operating conditions of this block.
7. Connect together various function blocks of the electronic device. Apply on the electronic scheme all its components with the indication of type and nominal parameters. After verification of the scheme eliminate design defects, make its debugging and start drawing up the connection diagram (installation).