The modern mathematics for school students of elementary grades includes fundamentals of algebra and geometry. Not for nothing demand from parents of first graders that they trained the children in skills of the oral account up to 10 and also taught them to classify objects of signs.
1. Today's textbooks for 1 and 2 classes are completed with such tasks over which fathers and mothers of pupils of elementary grades puzzle. However examples and tasks do not cause difficulties as along with usual mathematical operations train at lessons of mathematics also in the beginnings of mathematical logic in pupils.
2. So-called "circular examples" belong to such tasks in which it is necessary not just to put, read and multiply, but also to build a logical row. To children a number of examples which they have to execute in the correct sequence is set. Rules of circular examples are that.
3. All examples are given alternately. The answer of one example serves as the beginning for the subsequent. Get out of total number of examples of a task thus and are built in a chain (column).
4. Without having received the correct result, it is impossible to solve the following example and it is correct to make a chain. The answer of the last example is the beginning of the first, as gives the name "circular examples".
5. For example: 7+4 5+8 11-6 it is necessary to 13-5reshat: 7+4=11 11-6=5 5+8=13 13-5=7, the answer of each example is the beginning for the subsequent, as makes a chain or a circle.
6. Circular examples are solved both orally, and in writing. Children like tasks such, especially if they have to be solved for a while. Therefore very often at the solution of circular examples of the teacher resort to playful way of training. Especially in elementary grades.
7. Fantastic heroes of national fairy tales or animated films set examples and solve them together with school students. As a rule, circular examples contain the simplest actions on addition and subtraction of digits in elementary grades. However subsequently circular examples may contain several actions on addition, subtraction, division and multiplication of two- and three-digit numbers.