The are and hectare are metric units of measure of the area. Usually in hectares and ares measure the area of agricultural grounds. The are has also the name "hundred part" caused by the fact that the are makes a one hundredth part from hectare.
1. ArAr (Latin of area - the area, a surface) lands is in number equal to hundred square meters. The square with the party of 10 meters has Dannaya Square. That is, 1 are = 100 m².Таким in the way to transfer ares to square meters, just to a domnozhta number on hundred. Do not forget to specify the received units of measure then. For example, the 30th are = 3,000 m²; 0.5 ares = 50 m²; 9,000,000 ares = 900,000,000 m².
2. The hecto - designates GektarPristavk 10². Proceeding from it, it is easy to understand that it is more than macaw of 1 hectares in 100 times more: 1 hectares = the 100th are = 10² are. To transfer hectares to square meters, a domnozhta number on 10,000. Specify the received units of measure. For example, 5 hectares = the 500th are = 50,000 m²; 0.1 hectares = the 10th are = 1,000 m²; 0.001 hectares = 1 are = 10 m².
3. If it is required to transfer hectares, say, to square decimeters, a domnozhta the available number of hectares on 1,000 000:1 hectare = 1,000,000 dm²; 0.87 hectares = 870,000 dm².
4. For transfer of hectares to square kilometers, divide number of hectares into 100 (a domnozhta on 10 in degree-2): 1 hectares = 0.001 km²; 500 hectares = 5 km²; 4,000 hectares = 40 km².
5. In a number of the countries (for example, Great Britain, Canada, the USA, Australia) for measurement of land area use such units of measure as acres and square yards. These units are included into the English system of measures.1 an acre the acre = the 4840th yard² = 4046.86 m² = 40.5 are = 0, 405 hectares is in number equal to 4840 square yards and 4046.86 square meters.1; 1 yard ≈ 0.9144 m, therefore, 1 yard² ≈ 0, 8361 m².