In the SGS system which name is an abbreviation from "centimeter, gram, second", centimeter - the main unit of length. As well as meter in the international SI system. With a ratio of units of length of these two systems everything is clear: in 1 meter 100 centimeters. And how the areas measured in SI and SGS correspond?
1. The easiest way of the translation of units of measurements of various systems - by means of the computer. Open the search engine (Yahoo!, Nigma, Google, Yandex, AOL or any other). Come into "The converter of units of measure". Widely presented compliances between various units of measure give the chance literally instantly to execute the translation. Including from centimeters square in square meters.
2. Specify in a window of request of the converter that what it is necessary to transfer to (sq. cm in sq.m). In other window of the converter enter the number of square centimeters. The computer immediately will execute the translation of cm square in square meters.
3. On the Internet there is a huge number of the converters transferring various units of measure online. Open some randomly chosen search engine (Nigma, Yandex, Google, Yahoo or other) and write in an inquiry window "The translation of units". Any of versions of the converters presented by the computer will answer a question of compliance of various units of measure. Work with such converters is similar to work with converters of search engines.
4. All regular calculators of the Windows 7 operating system are equipped with the converter. Open in the calc.exe computer. A translation panel of units of measure – to the right of the main panel of the calculator of this operating system.
5. Function of the converter is also in many mobile phones. Find in phone converter (usually it in Applications). Choose the necessary subject (length, volume, the area, etc.). Enter the necessary value – phone converts cm square into square meters.
6. It is possible to transfer, at last, cm square to square meters purely arithmetically: in 1 square meter of 10,000 square centimeters. Simple calculation: in 1 meter 100 centimeters. One square meter is a square with the party 1 m. That is to increase 100 cm by 100 cm. Total 10,000 square centimeters. Or 1 sq. cm = 0.0001 sq.m. Divide on the calculator the number of square centimeters into ten thousand. It will also be the required number of square meters.