Osobennostyyutrenirovka of the house the fact that there are factors of shortage of the place and time and also excess of the aspects distracting attention is characteristic. Therefore occupations yoga have to, first of all, help to concentrate attention. And for this purpose, it is necessary to pick up an interesting complex.
For the majority of beginners of occupation yoga of the house are associated with Surya Namaskar. It is a complex which name is translated as "a greeting of the sun". The way to yoga as in a dynamic rhythm it is very easy to acquire difficult asanas begins with it, paying attention to the movement, but not to complexity of performance.
Exercises for beginners to practice house yoga as we already spoke, have to be compact. Surya Namaskar approaches also under this requirement as you do not need more place, than you borrow, in lying situation on a floor.
Besides, Surya Namaskar at you will be associated with matins gymnastics which, regardless of occupations yoga, it is worth joining. It is necessary to welcome the sun since morning!
For those who are interested how to begin to practice house yoga from scratch we offer four complexes with the accruing loading. Three from them is Surya Namaskar, just in the simplified look.
- We strike an attitude on edge of a rug of a tree, we connect thumbs of legs together, the top last up, connect shovels together. With a breath raise hands through the parties up, with an exhalation make an inclination to legs with an equal back. With a breath make a deflection in a back, look forward, take a step back.
- Connect the extended legs together, strike a level pose. With a breath lower knees on a floor – a pose of a cat. With an exhalation press elbows to edges, lower knees down, on a breath straighten elbows – a cat, with an exhalation – straighten legs in a pose of a dog.
- In "dog" of a leg and a hand we straighten, we make a start mentally from a floor feet and palms, we bend a back, we last upward a tailbone.
- With a breath make a deflection in a back, having lowered a basin below, take several steps to hands. On a breath – a deflection in a back, on an exhalation – an inclination to legs with an equal back. With a breath raise hands up, – connect them to an exhalation at the level of heart. Namaste.
This set of exercises of yoga for beginners you can execute houses several times in a row.
- We become in a tadasana. Connect thumbs of legs together, the tailbone is tightened under itself, the top we last up, we cramp shovels together. With a breath raise hands through the parties up, cave in, a look to palms. With an exhalation bend to legs forward. With a breath make a deflection in a back, with an exhalation – step back.
- We leave in a level pose. We stand on socks, the body is extended. In this situation, bend hands and press elbows to edges. You watch that shoulders, the basin and heels were on one line.
- With a breath straighten hands – a level. With an exhalation straighten legs in knees, and, making a start hands, direct a basin back and up. In a pose of a dog raise at first the right leg vertically – fix situation on several cycles of breath, then left. On an exhalation attract the leg bent in a knee to a breast, on a breath – return it into place. On an exhalation – attract the second leg to a breast, on an exhalation return to a dog.
- With a breath – a deflection in a back, we walk to hands, a breath – a deflection in a back, an exhalation – an inclination with an equal back. With a breath raise hands through the parties up. An exhalation connect hands at the level of a breast – a namasta.
- SP – a pose of a dog. With a breath we lower knees on a floor – a cat, with an exhalation – we lower a basin on heels, we extend hands before ourselves. Stretch with a breath forward, bend hands in elbows, lower a thorax between palms and caving in, rise in a cobra pose.
- On an exhalation bend hands in elbows, lower a thorax between palms, lower knees on a floor, and a basin on heels.
- We do several cycles.
Full Surya Namaskar
- We become at the beginning of a rug in a tadasana.
- On a breath we raise hands up, with an exhalation – an inclination to legs. With a breath – a deflection in a back, with an exhalation – a jump back, a level pose.
- We bend hands in elbows and we cave in in a cobra pose.
- With an exhalation we straighten legs and hands, we pass into a pose of a dog.
- With a breath – a deflection in a back, with an exhalation – step to hands. On a breath – a deflection in a back, on an exhalation – an inclination to legs. With a breath – hands through the parties up, exhaled – a namasta.