Scorpions – passionate and proud natures. Representatives of this sign are usually surrounded by crowds of fans, the attention of an opposite sex is very pleasant to them, and they are able to try to obtain it. But once Scorpions nevertheless fall in love.
1. Muzhchina-Skorpion prefers not to sit and wait from the sea of weather, and to try to obtain the darling. The representative of this zodiac sign in love will throw all forces on that the girl paid attention to it. For the sake of her it is ready to go on risky and extravagant acts. He is capable to come and quarrel with the chief of the passion who loads it with work out of its functions, or to get on a tree to tie balloons to the girl's balcony. And no obstacles will prevent the Scorpion to make conceived.
2. The scorpion surrounds a subject of the feelings not only with attention, but also gifts, sometimes very expensive. If not indifferent to the Scorpion the person asks it to go to shop behind cookies to tea, then the representative of this zodiac sign will return not only with ordered. It will bring couple more of packages of sweets which are pleasant to his beloved. For the sake of her he is ready to make much more.
3. There is an opinion that at the Scorpion difficult character. They are proud, unaccomodating, consider only the opinion. Everything changes when muzhchina-Skorpion falls in love. He is capable to show to the pleasant woman tenderness and vulnerability about which existence she could even not suspect.
4. The scorpion with might and main tries to please the passion. It concerns and sex. In a bed the man in love will try that his beloved with him it was good. And as most of representatives of this zodiac sign to it has a natural talent, to it, most likely, everything will work well.
5. The scorpion is very ardent in love, however, if to betray him, with not a smaller heat he is capable to begin to revenge, and in it he will be inventive. If the relations come to the end honestly and without half-words, this zodiac sign can arrive very nobly – for example, to leave joint property to the former partner.