Many parents face jealousy, quarrels and misunderstanding between children in family. How to lead to consent, the world, friendship of the children?
1. First of all respect the children. Respect the senior child. Respect their feelings, desires, emotions, the right to be themselves and to look for own way. Thereby you teach the child to respect you and other people. Be interested in opinion of the child as often as possible, you will show these that his opinion is significant and also will teach to have own opinion. Asking opinion, you will be able to understand, than there lives your child, therefore you will create trusting relationship. It is important not to forget to reckon with opinion if you asked it. Very important for formation of respect not to forget to praise and be proud of the children.
2. Never compare children among themselves. Otherwise you will only strengthen the competition, rivalry between them, fuel their tension.
3. Rejoice, you praise any manifestation of care of the senior to younger. Of course, more simply and quicker to help to put on, shoes on, brush the hair to the kid most, than to entrust it to the senior child. But joy and pride of the senior will serve you as a deserved reward for patience.
4. Do not force the senior to share toys with younger, tell: "If you want, you can share, concede...". Allow him to decide how he wants to arrive. If itself shares — praise him, tell that you very much liked its decision as it arrived.
5. Also do not allow the younger child to spoil things, drawings, etc. of the senior. The senior very much tried, drew, did, built, made. It is its work, its thing. It you teach children to respect work of other people, to appreciate not only the, but also others things. Do not allow younger to offend the senior, you teach children to establish borders: "Stop, it is not pleasant to me, I cannot be beaten", etc. Do not demand from the senior to stand offenses younger, so you only fix behavior of the ready to help person in the future.
6. If children quarrel, do not pass by — help them to solve the conflict. Be not prejudiced, do not act as the judge, do not hang up labels of the victim and an aggressor. Do not demand anything at this moment. If it is appropriate - wrap up a situation for fun, etc. On the contrary, remind them as they well are able to play together, what they obedient, good, amicable. Emphasize, fix, switch them to positive sides, emotions.
7. Sometimes the senior child has a strong jealousy of younger, be not frightened and do not abuse it. Attentively listen to him, ask the specifying questions. Help the senior to understand the feelings. Tell that you understand him, to you his experiences are important. Help to cope with a situation.