The kiss is an integral part of the love relations and how many heat parents give to the children! Sexual life without kiss would be poor, that is why representatives of the most ancient profession avoid similar caress because they assume fuller intimate proximity. In this article the interesting facts about kisses.
The interesting facts about kisses
- Annually on July 6 the World Day of the Kiss is celebrated. Great Britain is considered the homeland of this holiday, and at the suggestion of its UN began to note around the world, dating various relays and competitions for this day.
- In some countries there are laws forbidding to kiss. In France it cannot be done on railway tracks, in Indiana the man with mustache is doomed to kiss only animals, but not people, and in the State of Connecticut the Sunday – is the day off for caress of this sort between spouses.
- About kisses also the fact that such proximity is useful to health belongs to the facts. First of all lungs train. Besides, blood is sated with oxytocin and endorphins that increases mood and acts as prevention of a stress. The gymnastics of face muscles interferes with formation of wrinkles, and still at the same time calories – from 5 to 26 depending on intensity of caress are burned.
- Speaking about the facts about kisses, it should be noted also 278 species of bacteria touching transfer from one person to another. At the same time 95% from them do not constitute any danger.
- And here one more of the facts about kisses on the lips: there is a separate scientific discipline studying a human kiss and it is called a filematologiya. Scientifically this subject of study sounds as osculation.
- The kiss is the main compatibility test, if it was not pleasant to someone from partners, then continuations of the relations, as a rule, does not happen. At the moment of such caress the pheromones of the partner are perceived more sharply, and the organism itself already makes the decision whether it is worth continuing further or not.
- In the well-known Old Indian treatise about love Kama Sutra contrary to common opinion, only the fifth part of work is devoted to sexual positions. The whole chapter of the book concerns analysis of kisses.