The character is an indicator of steadiness of the inner and outside world of each individual personality. The type of character of the person is influenced by a statics – temperament or type of nervous system, and the loudspeaker – influence of the environment.
Four types of character
Opinion that the person has four types of character wrongly. Actually, we have four types of temperaments which have influence on formation of character. The temperament is a congenital property of work of nervous system. Hippocrates gave classification to temperaments which is based on prevailing juice in a human body:
- the sanguine person – prevails blood, the person mobile, cheerful and balanced;
- the choleric person – prevails yellow bile, and the person shows sudden changes of mood, from vigorous activity to apathy;
- the melancholiac – prevails black bile that makes the person timid, sad and whining;
- the phlegmatic person – prevails a lymph that makes the person sluggish, quiet, measured.
Character and constitution
The German psychologist Krechmer offered absolutely a different way definition of type of character of the person, it is based on a constitution.
- Astenik is a person externally weak, thin, with long extremities and badly developed muscles. Krechmer ranked such people as shizotimika – the stubborn, aloof, not able to adapt to changeable realities people. At mental disorders they often have a schizophrenia.
- Picnic – the person, plump or inclined to obesity, with a large face and small outlines, a short neck and a korenastost. Their type of character – tsiklotimik – the sociable, easily adapting, active person who at disorders of mind is inclined to a maniacal deperssivnomu to psychosis.
- Atletik is broad-shouldered, high, with powerful muscles. These people – iksotimik – the quiet and balanced, reserved and not loving changes. At frustration have epilepsy.
One is clear: even the psychology cannot define accurately and it is clear types of character of the person without conventions and formulations depends on a situation, depends on a look. To all other, there is also a division of the following look:
- schizoid type;
- narcissistic type;
- paranoid type;
- obsessivo-compulsive type;
- psychopathic type;
- hysterical type;
- manic-depressive type;
- mazokhichesky type.
Character and coffee addictions
The easiest way how to define type of character of the person we found in a coffee method:
- admirers of espresso are straightforward, conservative, basic people;
- prefer latte – love publicity, popularity and crowded parties;
- choose cappuccino – romantics and dreamers, sweet teeth;
- fans an americana – always find the shortest way to the purpose, enjoy life to the full.
The sciences studying character of the person
There is a special science which, probably, collect all ways of determination of the our inherent or acquired characters. In human history, however, except a characterology (science about characters) existed and the set of different sciences which try to slightly open a curtain of a mystery of our character continues to exist.
- physiognomics – science which determines character by features;
- the chiromancy – opens traits of character on a relief of an integument of palms;
- astrology – finds communications in characters of people with their dates of birth;
- dermatoglifika – science which discloses your character on a pattern on fingertips;
- the graphology – will tell everything about your character, and it is even more, handwriting.
But, how tried to sort us on groups depending on absence or existence of certain lines, everyone who at least once read characteristic of the horoscope or type of temperament, perfectly realized that there are lines which as though from it and are written, and are what is not combined with its nature in any way. All this only speaks about complexity of the person and also to boundless number of the factors defining our development as persons.