People get acquainted in different places, having the different purposes. The most popular of them are very simple and banal. It is important not just to find the person, but also to distinguish this purpose of acquaintance.
1. Romantic relations. Many people get acquainted further to find to themselves couple for the romantic relations. At the same time acquaintance can be very shabby: in transport, in turn or on the Internet. It begins not always so romantically, but most often people meet those who to them are interesting and nice who draws attention with something unusual. At the same time quite often interested people behave a little silly and it is even strange. Looking at such behavior, it is possible to guess at once that you were pleasant to the person with the romantic purpose.
2. Friendly relations. Very often the purpose of acquaintance is search of new friends. For example, for expansion of a circle of contacts or just from loneliness. Not always such acquaintances begin with really friendly or friendly relations. Quite often happens so that people get acquainted, looking for the soulmate, and find loyal and reliable friends as a result. How to distinguish what the purpose is friendship? This easy communication since the first minutes, existence of common interests and subjects for a conversation. The romantic relations are entered slightly more difficult.
3. Creation of family. With the advent of the Internet more and more people of different age get acquainted not just for communication or romantic walks, namely with the purpose to start a strong family. Such relations are entered on the basis of long and intelligent conversations, some disputes, mutual respect of interlocutors. Recently the trend is noticed that many people get acquainted for creation of family on social networks, but not on the special websites or the agencies.
4. General pastime. Quite often people look for new acquaintances, relying on the hobbies and interests. For example together to ride bikes or skates. And they are connected only by love for the same business or occupation, and all rest of the time they practically do not communicate. Usually such acquaintances begin in the place where people are engaged in the hobby. For example, on a skating rink or a bicycle track.
5. Fraud. How it was sad, but swindlers among those who look for new acquaintances, there is a lot of too. And it is difficult to distinguish them from ordinary normal people. It is worth remembering that the unfamiliar person should not be told some things. For example, how many at you with itself money as housing and where it is is arranged. All this information is intended for already checked and reliable people, but not for the first comers.