All physical exercises are divided into several types. They have various functions and make different impact on a human body. Therefore it is important to know what exercises are necessary to you to achieve the desirable objective for the sake of which you play sports. In article the speech about effective isometric and dynamic exercises will go.
Types of physical exercises
To support a sound mind and a body in shape, there are several types of exercises among which:
- static (isometric);
- on an extension;
- on endurance.
Important! To select a type of exercises for a training, their intensity, duration, frequency it is necessary, proceeding from individual opportunities and the purposes of the person. To carry out the correct selection, it is necessary to ask for the professional help.
Each of types is applied with a certain purpose and has advantages and shortcomings.
Dynamic are exercises at which the system of muscles is put in action during the movement of a body: they stretch and reduced. Load of muscles alternates with their relaxation. Thus, all exercises at which there are movements of a body or its parts belong to this look.
Advantage of such complexes of movements:
- effective growth of mass of muscles;
- contribution to formation of the beautiful tightened body relief;
- improvement of a metabolism;
- contribution to dumping of extra kilos;
- positive impact on respiratory organs, heart and vessels;
- development of the musculoskeletal device;
- positive influence on a condition of joints;
- possibility of selection of a complex for various age and in the presence of various diseases.
- some complexes are contraindicated at diseases of the musculoskeletal device, heart and vessels;
- need for big space when performing;
- need for shells for the best efficiency.
Exercises at which muscles remain in tension belong to static group, but do not make reductions as the movement is absent. At static trainings the body keeps in a motionless state during a certain period — from 6 to 12 seconds (sometimes up to 2 minutes). At such movements the inflating of muscles is carried out.
It is important! That the training became useful and productive for women, it is necessary that it on 1/3 was filled with the movements relating to a static look. For men about 40% of exercises for a statics are recommended to enter. In a training complex of beginners it is better not to put them.
Increase in their weight does not happen. The most popular static exercise among the athletes and people keeping physical shape is Level.
Advantage of static exercises:
- increase in force;
- strengthening of muscles, ligaments and joints;
- study of deep muscles;
- prevention of diseases of joints;
- general strengthening of immunity;
- blood circulation improvement;
- contribution to clarification of an organism from slags;
- absolute safety at the correct performance and without burdening;
- possibility of performance in any conditions, including houses, with shells and without them;
- an opportunity to carry out daily.
- do not influence growth of muscles and formation of a relief;
- are contraindicated at diseases of joints;
- are contraindicated at troubles of heart and vessels;
- do not develop coordination of movements;
- are difficult in performance as do not assume relaxation of muscles.
Video: a static training for all body
This look includes exercises with implementation of tension of muscles and movements with a small amplitude of a body which are made at slow speed within 40 — 60 seconds with partial repetitions. It is about squats, bar presses in a prone position.
Advantage of such complexes:
- contribution to active allocation of hubbub of growth and testosterone in blood;
- positive influence on development of force and endurance;
- prevention of atherosclerosis;
- are suitable for people of various age, including for children and elderly, and with different diseases;
- possibility of carrying out in any place;
- take a little time;
- there is no rise in arterial blood pressure and increase in blood circulation;
- at such loading of a muscle are capable to be restored in a day.
- feeling of strong burning in muscles;
- lack of influence on growth of muscles;
- are not intended for drying of an organism.
Video: option of a statodinamichesky training
On an extension
This look includes movements which ultimate goal of performance — achievement of flexibility of a body, mobility of joints. They can be both dynamic, and static. They surely enter warm-up before and after the training. It can be hung on a crossbeam, squats, the lock, the bridge.
- increase in flexibility of a body;
- positive impact on mobility of joints;
- preventing to ruggedization of muscles and their presenilation;
- simplification and prevention of pains in joints;
- improvement of a muscular tone;
- disposal of a stress;
- decrease in level of sugar in blood.
The extension has almost no shortcomings and contraindications. It can be made daily both at active sports activities, and without them, at any time — before a breakfast, in a lunch break at work, before going to bed. It will not help to lose weight or to increase force and endurance, but by all means will result in flexibility and mobility of joints, elasticity of muscles, will prepare them for performance of more difficult complexes and will reduce risk to be traumatized.
Learn how to improve an extension of legs in house conditions.
Let's note that such movements are especially important for pregnant women as they help to reduce load of a back at incubation of the child and to facilitate patrimonial process.
Video: an extension for beginners
Aerobic exercises render load of heart and respiratory organs and are intended to develop endurance in the person. Run, swimming, aerobics, driving the bicycle, sports walking, dances belong to them. Release of energy at them happens due to glucose oxidation. They put large muscles into operation.
- these are the most effective movements for burning of kilocalories;
- develop endurance;
- improve the general health and health, strengthening the immune system;
- improve ventilation of lungs;
- well influence work of heart and vessels, do them elastic;
- reduce cholesterol level in blood;
- are a preventive method against development of diabetes;
- save from a stress.
Get acquainted with different types of aerobics.
- are contraindicated for persons with excessive body weight;
- are undesirable to people 40 years are more senior;
- are contraindicated at pains.
Video: aerobic fat-burning circuit training of the house
Differences of static and dynamic exercises
The main difference of these types is that at dynamics the muscular contraction is carried out at their extension — lengthening and shortening, and in a statics the reduction is reached by muscular tension. Movements in dynamics help to increase muscle bulk, to burn calories and to create a beautiful relief, in a statics — develop the maximum endurance and strengthen muscles. Not everyone is able static exercises — they are undesirable to beginners and have a number of contraindications.
— there is a lot of dynamic, from them it is possible to put complexes for those who only start exercises, for children, elderly people, for those who have some problems with health. It is more difficult to do isometric complexes, than dynamic, they require a certain sports preparation. Dynamic trainings are preparatory to introduction of isometric complexes with more difficult load of a body.
In order that in practice to understand what loading is rendered by any given types of movements, we picked up various complexes with the detailed description as to carry out them.
It will be interesting to you to learn more about a set of exercises for all body.
As it is noted above, to dynamic the set of movements which have various impact on an organism belongs.
These exercises are usually carried out in the mornings — during the trainings or morning exercises. At their implementation of the movement are combined with competently carried out breath. The breath is usually made when a body or its parts move and there is an expansion of a thorax, exhaled — on lowerings, twisting. The complex can be made of breathing exercises thus:
- To rise with moderately placed legs. To put hands on a waist. Having inhaled, to make a step the left extremity forward, having put the right extremity on a sock. Having exhaled, to return the left extremity on the former place. To make 5 repetitions.
- To rise, as in the previous point. To place hands along a body. Having made typesetting of air in lungs, to carry out raising of hands over the head and easy tilting of a body back. Along with release of lungs from air to make an inclination forward, tightening palms to a floor. Knees have to be straightened. To make 3 repetitions.
- To rise with the cramped legs. To place palms on a waist. Gathering air in lungs, to make turn to the left side and cultivation of hands. Letting out the air, to make an inclination forward and to the left and assignment of hands back. With a breath to accept direct position of a body and to make turn of the case to the right with cultivation of hands. With an exhalation to bend with an institution of hands forward and to the right back. Inhaling, to become straight, carry out raising of hands up. Exhaling, to lower hands. To make 2 repetitions.
- To rise, as in Paragraph 1. To place hands along a body. Having inhaled and having exhaled, to make lowering of the head on a breast, the data of shoulders in front, the placement of hands on knees. Inhaling, to make a pull of the head, raspravleny shoulders and raising of hands to the line of a humeral belt. Exhaling, to lower hands. To make 3 repetitions.
- To rise with the cramped legs. Palms to arrange on a nape, to weave fingers. Inhaling, to carry out rise on socks and a deflection back. Exhaling, to return to a rack on a full foot, at first parting hands in the parties, and then lowering them down. To make 6 times.
These movements are necessary for the correct development of the articulation device. They, first of all, are shown to children for prevention and treatment of logopedic problems and also to adults whose kind of activity is connected with speaking.
- To slightly slightly open a mouth.
- To stretch lips as if you smile.
- To touch with a tip of language at first the left, and then right corner of a mouth. The chin at the same time remains static.
- It is wide to open a mouth.
- To make stretching of lips in a smile.
- It is rhythmical to make movements by language, placing it at first behind upper teeth, then behind the lower cutters. The chin at the same time remains static.
- The mouth is closed. To strain the end of language.
- To touch them at first the left cheek, then right.
- It is wide to open a mouth.
- To the full to put out tongue forward.
- To make its tension.
- To return language to a mouth.
- It is wide to open a mouth.
- The end of language to drive on an upper lip in the left and right parties. The lower jaw does not need to be moved.
Video: articulation gymnastics
The complex developed by the famous athlete Alexander Zass in years when it worked as the circus actor. For burdening the bag which weight gradually increases is used. The complex allows to build up muscle bulk and to harmoniously develop a body. Zass managed to increase the mass of muscles by 15 kg.
Whether you know? Alexander Zass by means of the regular trainings made on the system could achieve that with a height of 167 cm and weight in 66 kg he could squeeze out one extremity 80 kg. The dynamometer and the gun for an attraction of People shell belong to its inventions.
The complex consists of 8 exercises:
- To place a bag on a floor before socks of feet. To make an inclination, bending knees. To clasp a weighting compound with hands and to place it on a thorax. After a pause to carry out a press up. To make lowering at first on a thorax, and then on a floor. The number of repetitions — 10 — 15.
- To rise exactly. To cramp together heels and to part socks. To place a bag on a thorax. To make squat on tiptoe and a press hands up. To make lowering in the beginning on a breast, and then on a floor. The number of repetitions — 10 — 15.
- To rise, having placed feet not too widely. To clasp a weighting compound with one hand. To make bending of a hand. To place it on a shoulder. To make a weighting compound press up, straightening an elbow. To make turn of a wrist and a weighting compound in the left and right parties. To place a bag on a shoulder. To make repetition by other extremity.
- To carry out bending of a hand. To place a weighting compound on a palm. To make assignment of an elbow aside. Carrying out a push a hand and legs, to make throwing of a weighting compound from one hand in another so that it described an arch. To increase flight amplitude step by step. To do 10 — 15 repetitions.
- To clasp a bag with palms and to place it on the line of patellae. Doing by straightening of legs and a trunk, to throw up a bag up on 1 — 1.5 m. To catch it a neck and shovels, springing the lower extremities. Having made a start, to throw a weighting compound to the left and to catch it hands. To repeat to the right side. To make 10 — 15 repetitions.
- To lay down the person up. To place a bag behind the head. To take it outstretched arms and to lift up. To make lowering on a breast. To carry out a press. To return to an initial position. The number of repetitions — 10 — 15.
- To lay down the person up. To carry out raising of legs and their easy bending in knees. To place a weighting compound on feet. To make a press. To make lowering of legs.
- To place a bag in the hands raised up. To do lowerings of burdening to the left and right side, carrying out an arch. To make 10 — 15 repetitions.
The dynamic gymnastics for babies is one of elements of early development of the child, maintenance of his health, the correct formation of a body, development of a vestibular mechanism, strengthening of a muscular tone. It together with light massage is recommended to be made every day. It includes rocking, tossings and rotation of the kid which are carried out by one of parents or the instructor.
It is important! If did not start dynamic gymnastics before achievement of 6 months by the kid, then it is impossible to begin occupations already. From this age of a muscle will react already in a different way to gymnastics therefore injuries and stretchings are possible.
It is possible to start occupations when the baby is 4 weeks old, however only in case the pediatrician gives the green light. Before carrying out gymnastics the warm-up is necessary. The complex for newborns can be made of such exercises:
- To enclose to the child in palms the forefingers so that he strong clasped them. To clasp with the palms brushes of the kid. To accurately raise the child. To slowly part and cramp hands.
- Having raised the kid the same as in the previous exercise, for 2 seconds to release his one hand. To make repetition with other hand.
- Again to lift the child, holding brushes. To do rocking of his body forward, back, to the left, to the right. To carry out its rises up and down. To make the same movements, having taken the kid for legs.
- To put the kid on a fitball facedown, having clasped with one hand of his foot, and to hold the second for buttocks. To carry out its inclinations down and up, to the left and to the right. To turn the baby on a back and to repeat movements.
- The child lies on a stomach on a ball. The parent holds it with one hand for anklebones, another — for buttocks. To carry out elastic movements, slightly pressing on buttocks. To repeat the movement, having turned the child on a back.
Video: massage and gymnastics for babies
Further we will give one of popular complexes for weight loss consisting of 9 static movements. A starting position for all exercises, except The return level — costing, legs are placed on width of shoulders. Fixing of a pose of 5 — 10 seconds.
Important! Before and after performance of static exercises it is necessary to do warm-up and an extension.
Attack aside with a rack:
- To place hands on a waist (options: are extended forward, in the lock on a nape).
- To make attack to the left side and a semi-squat.
- Sock of a leg which makes attack to pull on itself.
- To detain a position.
- To repeat attack in other party.
Rack with an inclination forward:
- To carry out an inclination forward so that the body formed a right angle. To extend straight arms forward.
- To detain a position.
Squat of Plie:
- It is wide to place legs, having cramped heels and parting socks.
- To put hands on a waist.
- To straighten a back.
- To carry out a semi-squat on tiptoe.
- To be late.
Video: technology of squats of a plie
- To put hands on a waist.
- To straighten a back.
- To raise and take away back the left leg.
- To be late.
- To repeat the movement with the right leg.
Rack with a leg ahead:
- To put hands on a waist or on a support.
- To raise forward the left leg.
- To record a pose.
- To repeat with the right leg.
- Standing at a wall, to press to it palms.
- To slowly make a squat, without tearing off the case from a wall. To stop when knees form a right angle.
- To make a pause.
- To straighten legs.
Level on one leg:
- To lay down facedown.
- To accept an emphasis, leaning on elbows and socks. The body has to form a straight line.
- To take away the left leg back, pulling a sock on itself.
- To keep a leg in air.
- To repeat with the right leg.
- To lay down the person up. To cramp legs.
- To rise on outstretched arms, placing emphasis on palms (to put fingers towards legs at the level of shovels) and heels, pulling socks forward. The body has to form a straight line.
- To hold situation.
Video: return level
- To extend hands before itself.
- To carry out a squat, taking away buttocks back and not tearing off a heel from a floor. Legs have to form a corner in 90 °.
- To be late in the lower point.
Statodinamichesky complexes are often used by runners for development of endurance and improvement of indicators and also for high-quality study of muscles bark.
For runners the following set of exercises is recommended:
Exercise No. 1 (performance will require the workmate):
- To lay down the person with the hands extended forward. The workmate carries out pressing of ankles to a floor.
- To carry out raising of the top part of a trunk.
- To make a delay for 30 — 60 seconds.
- Without falling, to part hands in the parties and to hold a pose the same amount of time.
- Without falling, to take away hands back. To stand for 30 — 60 seconds.
- Again, without lowering the case, to extend the left hand forward, right leaving behind. To sustain a pause.
- To translate the left hand back, right — to remove forward.
- To sit down on knees.
- To make an inclination and pandiculation forward.
Read in more detail about volume what muscles work during run.
Exercise No. 2:
- To lay down facedown.
- To raise a trunk, having put emphasis on elbows and socks.
- To keep in situation on an extent of 20 — 30 seconds.
Exercise No. 3:
- To lay down the person up. To place hands along the case.
- To bend the lower extremities and to put them on a full foot.
- To push out hips up so that the body created the direct inclined line. To press palms to a floor.
- To hold a pose minute.
Exercise No. 4:
- To lay down sideways, having bent the hand located below and having rested about it the head.
- To carry out raising of a direct leg up.
- To hold a pose about one minute.
Exercise No. 5:
- To rise on all fours.
- Palms stand under shoulders, fingers are directed forward.
- To raise the left leg up and to record it at right angle for half-minute.
- To attract the left knee to a breast and to record it for half-minute.
- To carry out repetition with the right leg.
Video: 5 abrupt exercises for runners
For a press
Set of exercises for a training of muscles of a press following:
- To lay down the person up. To place palms on a nape, without doing crossing. To bend knees. To carry out raising of the case up and lowerings down, without concerning a floor. To hold elbows equal.
- To make hung on a horizontal bar. To carry out raising of slightly bent legs before formation of a corner in 90 °, gradually increasing amplitude of the movement.
- To lay down the person up. To place hands along a trunk. Palms lie down. To make bending of knees and rise them at right angle. When raising a foot have to be located over a basin.
- To lay down the person up. Legs to bend and lift at right angle. To extend socks forward. To place palms on a nape, crossing fingers. To make a pull of the top part of the building, touching with the head knees. In the top point to be late for 2 — 5 seconds.
- To lay down the person up. Hands to arrange along a trunk. To carry out bending of knees. To make an otryvaniye of shovels from a floor, tightening hands forward.
Video: 5 best stomach exercises
With burdening for development of force
Finally we suggest to get acquainted with what movements should be done for development of force.
Whether you know? With use of burdenings ancient Greeks for the first time began to use occupations. They lifted beams from iron and a stone, later thought up dumbbells and began to make similarity of a bar. And the first mention of a bar is dated the 16th century. In those days metal signature stamps for prevention of injuries wound with skin. The folding bar was thought up by Germans in the 19th century.
- To become before a bar with the socks reduced together stupnyam and divorced.
- Having taken away buttocks back, to take a signature stamp narrow hold. Hands have to touch knees which are located between them.
- To carry out raising of a shell, leveling legs and a back.
- To take away buttocks back, to bend knees, to return a shell on a floor.
Video: stanovy draft
Press of a bar lying:
- To lay down the person up on a bench, legs cost stupnyam on a floor.
- To cramp shovels.
- To make a pull of a bar from the holder.
- To extend hands up that the shell was at the level of eyes.
- To raise a breast forward.
- To make a press and lowering of a shell. In the lower point