To behave in good physical shape, it is necessary to do exercises, to work out or go to fitness. Now many fitness centers offer occupations yoga for people of both young, and advanced age.
Advantage of yoga for a human body
For the people who are fond of yoga, such occupations are not only means to behave in great physical shape, but also an opportunity to revitalize the organism, to find harmony in themselves and the world around. It is not just fitness, and a certain way of life.
Whether you know? The first mentions of yoga are related to the period of the Indsky civilization - it is for 3300-1700 B.C. On some seals found in the valley Indus there were images of figures in poses of meditation of practice of yoga.
The yoga is an ancient philosophy which purpose is the best management of mental and physiological functions of the person to reach a high spiritual enlightenment.
The yoga has the fine all-strengthening effect on all organism:
- allows to be always in good physical shape;
- affects soothingly nervous system;
- promotes increase in working capacity and resistance to stress;
- helps to clean consciousness.
The positive effect on an organism appears a combination of active muscular tension to the correct breath and deep relaxation of a body. The yoga perfectly affects human health, leaders sedentary and low-active lifestyle: promotes improvement of flexibility of a backbone, mobility of joints, removes back pains, corrects a bearing.
Learn whether the yoga can do harm to an organism at pregnancy what types of yoga will help you to lose weight and what exercises in yoga for beauty and youth of the face exist.
And also stabilizes work of nervous system, reduces the frequency of a heartbeat and breath. Diseases at which it is useful to practice yoga: arthritis, infertility, migraine, pulmonary diseases, diabetes, excess weight, depression, insomnia.
During the occupations of yoga there is strengthening of blood circulation and, respectively, saturation of all body tissues oxygen and nutrients. It has beneficial effect on the general condition of an organism and also positively influences a condition of skin and hair. Continuous practice of yoga promotes preservation of youth of a body and spirit, does not allow to appear to wrinkles and hypostases.
In what advantages and shortcomings of occupations of house conditions
It is possible to do yoga and in house conditions, using books on yoga, video lessons for beginners, information from the Internet.
Whether you know? The yoga is used for training of astronauts, rescuers and people of some military professions.
Advantages of occupations yoga in house conditions:
- saving of time. It is not necessary to spend time for the road for occupations and back, to adapt to the schedule of occupations. Some begin only from 5-10 minutes a day;
- economy of money. It is not necessary to pay the mentor, for journey, to buy presentable sportswear;
- convenience. It is not necessary to worry about the appearance and clothes. At home it is possible to be engaged when to you conveniently and how many it is convenient, to turn on the music which is pleasant. To try different complexes and to choose those which you will prefer;
- psychological comfort. Many people, especially introverts, do not love when they look at them, some begin to feel awkwardly. It is not necessary to adapt to group.
Yoga it is possible to carry to shortcomings of house occupations:
- motivation. The self-discipline is necessary not to give up occupation and to adhere to the schedule, occupations yoga have to be systematic;
- the distracting elements. Family members and house efforts can distract;
- execution. At occupations of the house the technology of performance can suffer. On occupations the mentor tells about features of movements, breath and helps to do everything, properly. At home it is possible to use video lessons, but beginners will not be prevented by several occupations with the mentor.
Contraindications to occupations
Occupations yoga have the contraindications:
- oncological diseases;
- mental disorders;
- high pressure and heart troubles;
- the first year after a stroke;
- diseases of joints and spine injury;
- inguinal hernia;
- right after operations;
- at a sharp form of any diseases.
Women should not practice yoga in the first days of a cycle and after the third month of pregnancy. It is better to refrain from exercises in alcohol intoxication, after a sauna and any overheating, after big physical activities, stresses.
Whether you know? Occupations yoga improve mental activity, concentration of attention promote.
The weak or elderly people beginning to do yoga of the house should choose for occupations soft practicians. For weight reduction it is enough to corpulent men and women to choose 10 simple exercises for weight loss and not to be overstrained.
When occupations yoga cause deterioration in health, it is necessary to see a doctor behind consultation.
Rules of occupations yoga
Before occupations it is necessary to consider that it is necessary to carry out exercises of yoga on an empty stomach: after two hours after an easy meal or three hours after heavy. It is necessary to choose the aired, clean and rather spacious and warm room. To find the comfortable clothes which are not constraining movements. Many recommend to be engaged barefoot. It is necessary to begin occupations in a quiet state, to be exempted from all thoughts and cares. At this time it is desirable not to distract and not to interrupt studies.
Agree with members of household, switch off the TV and phone, use earplugs. Asanas need to be carried out measuredly, focusing on the feelings, at convenient speed.
Important! In yoga do not do the movement sharply. All asanas become simply and naturally, without delivering to a discomfort body.
To achieve results from occupations yoga, it is necessary to pay attention to the following:
- to breath restoration;
- to increase in mobility of a backbone and joints;
- to strengthening of muscles;
- to good extension of muscles and ligaments;
- to improvement of a bearing.
It is necessary to practice yoga regularly.
What cannot be done at occupations by yoga
When you begin to practice yoga, you should not make the following mistakes:
- do not begin with difficult asanas. At first it is necessary to get acquainted with bases and to move from simple to difficult;
- it is impossible to be overstrained, hurry. At constant performance of asanas, each time they will be easier to be carried out, you should not force events;
- to feel during exercises strong discomfort or pain (especially in a backbone). Replace such inconvenient pose with another, more acceptable.
- not to pay attention to breath. It you reduce efficiency of exercises;
- to freeze. It increases risk of stretchings and injuries;
- to be distracted by something, to lose concentration on correctness of actions;
- to stoop. When you do exercises of yoga, it is necessary to watch a bearing.
Important! Yogis consider that in a full moon you should not be engaged in physical activities, but this great time for meditation.
What to begin occupations with house yoga with?
First of all, it is necessary to be adjusted on frequent regular trainings. One-two times a week are a little. Let only 10-15 minutes, but it is desirable to find for yoga time daily. Small breaks, of course, are admissible, but you should not do them by constants.
Add new asanas and time gradually, yet you will not come to the mode, necessary for you. It is very important to choose time when nobody distracts you from performance of exercises. Many recommend to choose for this purpose early morning, but for some people physical occupations at this time — an excess stress.
Then it is worth finding other, more convenient time. The place for occupations has to be clean and warm, clothes — convenient. Exercises need to be carried out on an empty stomach, but if you have strong feeling of hunger, then it is admissible to drink kefir, yogurt, to eat easy soup.
Occupations at home for beginners have to be spent by yoga from an easy complex of asanas which will not take a lot of time and will prepare you for more difficult exercises. Before performance of each exercise it is necessary to get acquainted attentively with it, "to scroll in the head", to pay attention to safety. Each exercise of yoga is carried out at slow speed and its execution can be broken into three parts — entry into a pose, a delay of an asana and an exit into initial situation. It is necessary to be late in each pose for a minute or on 8-10 sighs.
You do not hurry, study each element. If you are drawn in by time, then reduce occupation time not due to speed of performance of asanas, and reducing their quantity.
Carrying out an asana, it is necessary to watch correctness of performance, breath, to listen attentively to the feelings. Each time master a pose more deeply and carry out it longer, than in the previous time.
Between exercises afford minute rest, with full relaxation of muscles and quiet breath. At each pose the body has to hold a steady position, not dangle from one party in another.
Complex of simple exercises for beginners
The initial complex for beginners in house conditions may contain the following simple exercises of yoga:
- It is the correct pose standing: feet stand together, knees are straightened, a stomach with buttocks are tightened. The backbone is extended, the thorax is straightened, shoulders are lowered, we look forward, hands are extended down. It is possible to complicate this exercise, having collected hands in the lock and having pulled them up, turning the lock around itself and becoming on socks.
- Having accepted as the initial provision Tadasanu, to rise on one leg. We bend other leg and we pull to ourselves, developing a knee aside, having a heel is closer to the basis of an internal part of a hip of other leg. It is at the same time necessary to put palms together and to put them before a breast or to reach for them up, having extended hands. We repeat an asana with other leg.
- From Tadasana, on an exhalation having pulled in a stomach, to bend a direct back forward, bending a body only in the place of a basin. If such inclination at the straightened back becomes difficult, then it is necessary to bend knees and to put palms on a shin or to lower them on a surface, continuing to keep frankness of a back. On each exhalation to try to straighten knees. At the subsequent vypolneniye of Uttanasana it is possible to move ahead further, aspiring a forehead to shins. To leave a pose, extend hands and become straight, holding a back directly.
- Adho Mukh Shvanasan. It is carried out being on all fours, knees and feet arrange at shoulder length, put palms under shoulders, fingers are spread wide. Exhaling, raise knees, placing emphasis hands about a floor, lift a basin back and up. A back with a neck and hands have to make one straight line. Try to get heels a floor and to completely straighten knees. Then, for an exit from a pose, bend knees and sit down on heels.
- Urdhva Mukha Shvanasana. To lay down a stomach down, hands are bent in elbows, and palms are put under shoulders. Taking a breath, straighten hands, raising the head and the case up, caving in in a back and raising a basin a little. At a deflection you take away the head back and study each vertebra at first of cervical, then chest and lumbar departments. At an exit from a position just bend hands in elbows.
- Virabkhadrasana I. To accept Tadasang's asana and to take one leg a wide step back. To bend other leg in a knee at right angle.
At the same time front foot looks a sock forward, and back is wrapped by a heel inside. The heel of the bent leg is precisely under a knee.
Hands are raised up, they should be held directly, palms are connected over the head, shoulders are lowered. We look in the direction of fingers of hands. To repeat exercise, having taken a step back other leg. level of one line.
At the same time we turn the case by 90 degrees and at the same time the right hand has to be over the right leg, and the left hand over the left leg. We look at the hand extended over the bent leg. We do repetition of exercise with the emphasis on other leg.
- Virabkhadrasana II. To accept Tadasana's position and to place legs in the parties approximately on 1 meter. We straighten knees, legs are tense, hands are extended in a straight line.
The right foot is developed to the right by 90 degrees, and left is slightly turned by a sock to the right. We take a breath and we bend to the right, bringing closer the right hand to the right anklebone, trying to put it on a surface.
We continue to hold outstretched arms at the level of one line, the look is directed to the left hand which is directed up. Tear off the right palm from a floor and become straight, hands all also on one line. Developing the left leg to the left by 90 degrees, and right it is a little on the left, we incline the case to the left.
- To sit down on a floor, having extended legs before itself, knees are straightened, socks are tense on themselves. Hands are straightened and placed along the case, palms to lean against a floor near buttocks. To lower shoulders, to tighten a belt, a thorax to open, look forward. To pull a backbone up.
- Baddh Konasan. From Dangdasang's position it is bent legs in knees and we tighten heels to a groin. We connect feet together, at the same time outer edges of feet are pressed to a floor. Slowly we move apart knees in the parties, trying to concern them a floor. We undertake feet and we pull a backbone up. It is possible to complicate a pose and to bend towards feet, holding a back directly.
- Upavishtkh Konasan. From Dangdasang's position it is parted more widely the straightened legs. Socks are tense on themselves. We pull in a stomach, we straighten a back and we make a case inclination forward, fingers of hands we undertake feet. If we do not reach feet, then for knees or a shin.
- We accept Dangdasang's asana, and then we bend knees, resting feet against a floor. Holding a back directly, we deviate back somewhere by 60 degrees. Straining a stomach, we move body weight on a seat. We raise legs, shins are parallel to a floor surface. To extend hands forward. It is possible to complicate exercise, having straightened legs.
- Ardh Bkhudzhangasan. Lying on a stomach, we bend hands in elbows and we put them under shoulders, palms down, fingers of hands look forward. To straighten legs and to stretch toes back, not to clamp a buttock. Taking a breath, to raise the head and the case, having made a small deflection, resting on elbows.
- To kneel and sit down on heels, having a little parted knees on the parties. To make an exhalation, bending forward, to lay a forehead on a surface, a stomach on hips. To extend hands forward, and it is possible to leave along a body.
- This pose recommends to end occupations. With its help the fatigue, nervous and physical tension is removed, there is a relaxation of all organism, the health improves. It is carried out lying on a floor a back down, the body is straightened. Legs are moved a little apart, hands lie near hips palms up, eyes are closed, breath quiet. Listening to the breath, weaken each part of the body, beginning from finger-tips and up to the top. Usually this exercise is carried out not less than 5 minutes.
This complex will correct your bearing, will strengthen muscles, will make more flexible, will improve work