Since the childhood to us go on about importance of the correct posture. If the backbone is even a little bent, it can lead to serious diseases of internals. It is possible to correct any fouls of the bearing by means of exercises which promote strengthening of muscles of the back, breast, the press and shoulder girdle.
1. Get up directly, weave fingers into the lock, extend hands over the head. On the breath stretch up, trying to extend the backbone. With the exhalation relax. Repeat stretching exercise of 9 more times.
2. Lower hands along the body, part legs on width of shoulders. On the breath take away shoulders back, having opened the thorax, with the exhalation direct shoulders forward. Repeat exercise of 10 times. On the breath raise the right shoulder up, with the exhalation lower it down. Repeat rise by the left shoulder. Make not less than 10 approaches each shoulder.
3. Lay down on the stomach, put hands on the floor. On the breath at the same time raise the head, shoulders, legs, hands up. Try to take away as much as possible shoulders back, opening the thorax. You hold such situation about one minute. Then with the exhalation fall by the floor.
4. Kneel, put hands on the floor at the level of shoulders. On the breath raise the head and the tailbone up, be bent in the waist. With the exhalation round the back and direct the top with the tailbone down. Repeat exercise of 10 times.
5. Lay down on the back, extend hands along the body, bend legs in knees, the foot put about buttocks. With the exhalation raise the upper body over the floor, direct hands to legs. Record the pose for 30 – 40 seconds. Then fall by the floor. Repeat exercise 2 more times.
6. Lay down on the stomach, deliver to the palm on the floor at the level of shoulders. With the breath slowly raise the upper body over the floor, straighten hands. As much as possible cave in in the waist and record situation for 30 seconds. If you had unpleasant feelings in the waist, then bend elbows and stop slightly closer to the floor. After this exercise receive the pose for relaxation of the back: sit down buttocks on heels, put the upper body on the floor, extend hands forward. Then put hands along hips, round the back and relax each muscle in the body.