It is desirable to develop fingers after the change under observation of the attending physician, but it is possible to do it and most. For this purpose there is the special remedial gymnastics which can be carried out perfectly and in house conditions.
It is required to you
- Soft plasticine, wax, paraffin, clay
1. Begin to part and connect fingers consistently. At first do it slowly, then is more active.
2. Try to get serially each finger the thumb tip. If it is impossible, it is necessary to achieve progress.
3. Do circular motions by each finger separately at first clockwise, then counterclockwise.
4. Just click fingers. This exercise also is quite effective way to develop fingers after the change.
5. Squeeze fingers in the fist, and then sharply straighten them. This exercise can be done also in warm water (about 38 degrees): it will strengthen loading and will give positive effect from physical therapy.
6. Bend fingers in average and nail phalanxes (make ""claws""), and then straighten them. It is necessary to do it also actively and sharply.