For development of good muscles it is necessary not only to play actively sports, but also to eat properly. Especially it concerns the people doing weightlifting or bodybuilding.
1. Eat more protein. Muscles substantially consist of it. Both vegetable, and animal products can become its source. First of all, enter into the diet more meat and fishes. At the same time it is desirable to choose fast options - chicken fillet, veal, beef, low-fat pork. Sea fish as she contains many fatty acids helping digestion of proteins is most of all useful. Don't forget also about seafood - mussels, shrimps, squids. Among vegetable products put emphasis on bean and also on dates.
2. Regularly use eggs. They can be eaten boiled, in the form of fried eggs and even crude, for example, as a part of cocktails. In the latter case don't forget about danger of infection with salmonellosis.
3. Be moderate at the use of proteins. The human body can acquire only certain amount of nutrients in day. For example, it is 2 g of protein on kilogram of weight a day. For example, in 100 g of chicken 30 g of protein contain. That is the person weighing 75 kg for accumulation of muscle bulk doesn't need to use more than 500 g of this product a day for full providing himself with proteins.
4. Don't forget about dairy products. At the same time it is desirable that they were with the low content of fat and sugar. Most of all curdled milk and the fat-free natural cottage cheese will approach.
5. Use sufficient, but not excessive amount of fats. Vegetable oil on which it is possible to cook the main part of dishes will be their best source.
6. Drink a lot of water, not less than two liters a day. It is necessary at active trainings which accompany accumulation of muscle bulk.
7. Enter into the diet sports food - protein cocktails and bars. But it is necessary not to forget that these products won't replace to you natural proteins, vitamins and minerals.