Always attracts the person to conquest of new tops: whether it be increase to the career ladder or improvement in favourite sport. But it is possible to feel at world top only standing on the conquered high rock.
1. People since ancient times were engaged in overcoming mountain tops, however if earlier this dangerous adventure was caused by search of the best living conditions, then since the beginning of the 19th century the mountain climbing and rock-climbing began to develop as sports. If you aren't going to take places of honor at the international competitions, and just want to receive new impressions, you need to acquire several councils for the beginning rock-climbers.
2. Before beginning the dangerous travel, attentively study the track. Ask predecessors about the best ways of climbing the rock, learn about possible dangers which trap you on the road. See rise by eyes, remember all ledges which it will be possible to grasp, check the landscape and the size of stones.
3. Make the good warming warm-up before climbing the rock. Warm up all joints, pull sinews a little. If you are inclined to stretchings, fix elastic rollers on vulnerable parts of the body – shins and wrists. Take care also to protection of bones: put on the helmet, elbow pads and knee pads. Strong tie laces on sneakers. It is better to put on footwear with spikes or the nonskid sole.
4. Rising up, trust the safeguarding and the partner. Don't pull the cable too strongly: it has to be slightly weakened. Having risen by small height, specially fall down: you will feel how the safety rope works, it will help you to avoid fear at big height.
5. You don't transfer all body weight to hands. Experienced rock-climbers know that at conquest of top the support has to be standing, as well as when walking on the ladder. Hands generally serve for balance and probing of ledges for legs.
6. Don't take big steps: rise softly and gradually. Don't put all foot on the support, cling to it thumbs, stand on socks.
7. You hold hands straight lines, and legs bent. At the wrong rise you will feel fatigue of hands in the middle of the way when you need good rest. To keep working capacity, serially lower hands down and stir them, as much as possible weakening.
8. Change pace depending on sections of track. On difficult rises move quicker, on lungs – more slowly and it is weakened. Don't hold the breath.