All modern magazines on bodybuilding just dazzle with advertizing of various nutritional supplements. The mass of articles is written about different types of proteins by means of which body builders gain muscle bulk. But it is possible to achieve the same results and without sports food. The only thing that for this purpose is required – it is correct to pick up the training program and the food allowance.
It is required to you
- The nutritional reference book, the handle, notebook or the text editor on the computer, the calculator, kitchen scales.
1. First of all it is necessary to learn how many calories a day need to be consumed for the set of muscle bulk. For this purpose increase the weight by 40, the received figure also will be the necessary number of the consumed calories. That is, if body weight is equal to 70 kg, then having increased it by 40, we will receive 2800 kcal. Now, knowing the necessary caloric content of food, we can count how many it is necessary to consume proteins, fats and carbohydrates. About 25-30% of calories have to make proteins, 55-60% carbohydrates and 15-20% fats. For the example we will take the following ratio: 25/55/20. At such ratio at us it will turn out that 700, 1540 and 560 kcal will fall on protein, carbohydrates and fats. Knowing that 1 g of proteins and carbohydrates is equal to 4 kcal, and 1 g of fat of 9 kcal, we will continue our calculations: 700: 4 = 175 g of protein; 1540: 4 = 385 g of carbohydrates; 560: 9 = 62 g of fats.
2. Here also came it is time to select necessary food and their quantity. Perhaps, at first will seem that it is difficult process, but actually it not so. Everything that will be required, at this stage is the nutritional reference book, kitchen scales (it is possible to do also without them as practically all products in shops are already packaged on weight) and the notebook with the handle for records. In order that transition to the necessary diet was the lung and didn't bring discomfort, it is better to carry out it gradually, for example, within the week or two. Choose several days during which write down everything that you eat, and closer for sleeping carry out calculation of caloric content of the absorbed food and amount of proteins, fats and carbohydrates for the scheme which was described above. This simple task will help to understand what changes should be made to the food allowance.
3. It is worth remembering that not all proteins and carbohydrates are identical. For the breakfast and the dinner it is better to choose products which will provide the organism with nutrients long time. The source of such carbohydrates are various porridges and flour products, and proteins - meat, cottage cheese, and the bird. After the training for fast replenishment of energy resources of the organism it is better to choose so-called fast carbohydrates and easily acquired proteins. Various sweets and fruit, and the second - fish, eggs and milk will become the source of the first.
4. Also it is worth remembering that in the period of the set of weight it is necessary to drink enough water (not less than two liters a day). And completely to exclude consumption of alcohol which brings water out of cages, doing them weak that reduces the volume and force of muscles.