Fatigue and muscle tension after the trainings – the phenomenon natural. To restore forces and to return to normal, there are several easy and effective ways. They will help you to relax muscles and better to feel.
1. After the training make respiratory gymnastics. Surely concentrate before exercise performance. Do slow, but deep exhalations and breaths (lasting 4 seconds). Try to relax at present. On the exhalation represent how negative energy and tension leave your body.
2. Surely after the end of the training execute the extension. It is the great way to recover muscles, to strengthen muscles and to remove body stress. Slowly stretch in different directions. Stretching exercises can be performed and lying on the floor. Hold each movement for 15-20 seconds.
3. For performance of exercise receive the home position. Get up directly. Legs arrange shoulder width apart. Extend hands highly up. When performing this exercise try not to tear off legs from the floor surface. Record the body in this situation for 10-15 seconds. After that smoothly incline the case forward. Slowly return to the home position. Repeat exercise of 3-5 times.
4. Receive the home position. For this purpose lay down on the back. Hands arrange along the trunk. Press knees to the breast. Shake the case of the body back and forth. Perform this exercise of 5-7 times.
5. The sound and healthy sleep will help to recover muscles after the training to you also. Give to the organism the put time for rest. You remember: the dream not only promotes the early recovery of muscles and also helps to improve mental functioning of the organism and to strengthen muscles.
6. Visit the professional massage therapist. The experienced expert will conduct the special course of procedures which will allow to relax your muscles.
7. After the training adopt hydrotherapeutic procedures. The sauna and the bathtub, thanks to increase in blood circulation and body temperature, promotes bigger saturation of the organism nutrients and oxygen which are necessary for recovery of muscles.