Pulse or heart rate – the most important indicator of the state and activity of the cardiovascular system. For the ordinary unexercised person from 60 to 89 beats per minute are considered norm. At athletes the indicators can be others.
1. Usually at the athletes training in high-speed strength sports higher pulse than at representatives of various sports. More modest indicators of pulse at those whose trainings are aimed at the development of endurance.
2. Also at the beginning athletes the pulse can be more frequent, than at skilled. Besides, with age at the trained person the frequency of beats tends to decrease. The highest parameters – at young athletes, aged up to 15 years training on the speed and force. For them norm of 75-80 beats per minute. At those who train on endurance and stepped over the 30-year boundary normal indicators in 45-50 beats per minute sichtatsya.
3. Also as well as at ordinary people, in the prone position the pulse rate decreases on 10 kicks, than in the standing position. At female sportswomen the pulse can be 7-10 kicks less, than at men of the same age.
4. If the ordinary person has the pulse in 60 kicks less, to it can diagnose bradycardia, then at sporsmenov-skiers, marathoners, cyclists-shosseynikov of 40-50 beats per minute it is considered normal as over time heart was accustomed to work more economically. Besides, in such operating mode the food and the metabolism in the cardiac muscle improves. However, at pulse in 40 kicks it is the serious reason for the address to the cardiologist less. Also, as well as at indicators in 90 kicks above.
5. Unlike the unexercised person, heart of the athlete is capable to increase sharply the frequency of reductions at high loadings to provide the strengthened blood circulation in the organism. If was considered earlier that pulse is higher than 180 beats per minute – extremely high pace of work for heart, then presently pulse of well trained athletes can become more frequent up to 200-220 kicks without any negative consequences. However, at the unprepared person such rhythm of work of heart can lead to its overstrain.
6. At exercises on the raising of weights the pulse becomes more frequent up to 120-135 beats per minute. However, at many athletes the overstrain can be observed if the athlete at the raising of weight holds the breath. Therefore at occupations with big scales it is recommended to monitor the breath.
7. Also it is worth to rememberit is worth to remember that the pulse rate at athletes can significantly differ depending on the lifestyle, conditions of pitaniye and many other factors including specific features.