Skilled owners of dogs, of course, well understand the pets, and here the one who was only going to make to himself such friend, have to know their language. Their peculiar language are the behavior and poses. The owner for each dog remains the member of her pack, and she will also communicate with him. You should understand its signals and if necessary to show the highest situation on a scale of ranks in order that the relations between you were harmonious.
1. The dog can show the feelings and by voice – the joyful bark, a plaintive poskulivaniye menacing with growl, but even more clearly the feelings she can show a body. Each pose, position of ears and a tail bear quite certain semantic loading. In such a way the dog can state the widest range of the feelings – from unconditional humility before aggression and desire to enter fight for domination in pack.
2. If the dog raised ears, then it means lack of threat and attention, the pressed ears mean fear or concern. The alarm is meant by the ears inclined forward. The direct tail directed horizontally signals about concern, lowered down – about uncertainty, drawn in to a belly – about fear and submission, and lifted up – about confidence in the forces. It is not necessary to explain what feelings the dog wagging a tail has to you.
3. If the dog turned over on a back, holding up a stomach, then it it shows you full submission and unconditional trust. Having dropped to forepaws, the dog shows aggression and desire to attack, often this reception she uses in games, inviting to arrange cheerful fuss. Points to genuine aggression that the body of a dog is strained and wool on withers stands on end. This pose, as a rule the grin of canines supplements.
4. It is not necessary to be afraid when the dog kind of "takes" your palm teeth, it not desire to bite, and a peculiar game with the one who causes trust. Such game can even be followed by growl, but it is at all not threat, and desire to provoke also you too to knead stones.
5. Study behavior of the pet, be able to distinguish a stressful or disease state in time and to come to the rescue. Pay it attention, the dog needs to feel constantly as the full member of pack for whom her wise owner constantly cares.