The Microsoft Windows Vista/XP system allows users to delete easily access restrictions in the Internet, than ""the beginning users"" and advanced hackers often use. Not the liyena to remind both that and another that the purpose of restrictions in a system is in saving your computer and its network contacts from malicious applications and viruses. If the user consciously wishes to delete restrictions, he should do the following manipulations.
1. In the Start menu select "Control panel".
2. Click two times on an icon of the browser and select that connection which is necessary for you from several options.
3. Click the panel of safety and select in the appeared Properties window.
4. Click to select ""Internet connection"".
5. Select Web content zone to determine its parameters and security settings, and then press the Default level button.
6. Click to select the Access restriction panel. Select Web content zone to determine its parameters and then press the Sites button.
7. Click the website address on the Restrictions panel in a dialog box which will open, and then press the Remove button. Make the same for all web addresses in the list, thus you lift limits in access.
8. Press the Apply button, then - ""Ok"" to confirm all done operations and to put into operation them.