"Thousand petals" - is quite so transferred from French the name of the lightest puff cake with butter cream, confiture and fresh berries. A dessert for the real romantics!
It is required to you
- - 4 leaves of ready puff pastry;
- - 340 g of mascarpone cheese;
- - 340 g of cream for beating (35%);
- - 80 ml of favourite alcohol;
- - 80 g of icing sugar + are a little for topping;
- - 4 tablespoons of favourite confiture;
- - 500 g is fresher than some raspberry + a little for ornament at will.
1. Previously we will defreeze dough if frozen is used. We will lay out on the baking tray covered by parchment paper, we will heat a fork and we will send to the warmed oven (220 degrees) for 15 minutes. We allow to settle and cool down and we cut each layer on 4 equal parts.
2. For now dough cools down, we will prepare cream. We shake up mascarpone cheese with icing sugar. We add alcohol and we shake up once again. Separately we shake up cream and then it is accurate, kneading a rake from below up, we connect both mixes. We shift in the confectionery syringe.
3. We collect a dessert: we take the first dry biscuit, we cover it with 1 tablespoon of confiture and we cover with the second dry biscuit. On it accurately from the confectionery syringe we squeeze out cream and we stack a layer of berries. We cover with the 3rd dry biscuit. Again we apply on it cream and berries and we cover with the last, fourth layer of dough.
4. We strew with icing sugar through a sieve, we spread 2-3 berries from above and we put in the fridge to be cooled. Enjoy your meal!