Champagne is a drink which you for certain will meet on any holiday table, especially if it is about a wedding or it torzhestvy as New year. And if the table is rich and beautiful, then the feeling of a holiday becomes more obvious. So why not to decorate also champagne? Especially this drink, as a rule, open a celebration.
It is required to you
- - champagne bottle,
- - various tapes,
- - fabrics,
- - paints,
- - rhinestones.
1. Take bottle champagne, measure volume by its widest part (add to this measure 2-3 centimeters on a free adherence of a sack) and bottle height from a bottom to a stopper. Prepare a piece of beautiful fabric and cut out a rectangle with the parties equal to measures (don't forget about allowances for seams: from each party it is necessary to add on 1 centimeter). Measure diameter of a bottom of a bottle, add on 1 centimeter on an allowance, draw a circle on fabric with a diameter equal to a measure. Sew a sack. Enclose in it a bottle and tie a tape. The sack can in addition be decorated with lace, scallops, an embroidery, rhinestones, and an exposition - artificial, dry or lively colors.
2. Take acrylic prime coating and acrylic paint. Remove from a label bottle, cover it with soil, and after its drying - paint. On the received basis it is possible to paste PVA glue or special decoupage glue the motives which are cut out from napkins. From above varnish a bottle, decorate with rhinestones and a contour. Tools, necessary for decoupage, can be found in art shop.
3. Take a bottle of champagne and a piece of fabric. Imagine an apron and draw on fabric as you see it. Cut out, process seams if fabric is showered. Sew tapes ties, put on an apron a bottle and tie. The apron can be decorated with a simple embroidery, fabric painting, bows from thin satin ribbons.
4. Also the bottle can be decorated a wreath from flowers, herbs, tinsel, cones, branches. It is also possible to interweave satin ribbons, such fabrics into a wreath as organza, chiffon, tulle. Fabric can be cut on rectangular pieces and to interweave in the form of bows.
5. It is possible to decorate champagne with rhinestones. They need to be taken with a glue basis. Under the influence of high temperatures, glue melts and a rhinestone is pasted to a bottle. By such method you can make various patterns and inscriptions on a bottle. Give a scope of your imagination, and everything surely will turn out.