To you on temper the Georgian sweet under the name gozinaki? It is possible to make such delicacy with little effort and in house conditions. I to you also suggest to make it.
It is required to you
- - sugar - 200 g;
- - the cleaned sunflower seeds - 100 g;
- - water - 2-4 tablespoons;
- - several drops of lemon juice.
1. Pour the cleaned seeds of a sunflower into a clean frying pan. Fry them for 5-7 minutes, constantly stirring slowly. Pay attention that it isn't necessary to use vegetable oil during frying.
2. Having taken one more frying pan, lay out in it granulated sugar. Also add to it several drops of lemon juice and water. Put this mix on fire. Prepare it until until it turns into the mass of brown color - caramel. Don't forget constantly it to stir slowly in preparation time.
3. When caramel is ready, add to it the fried sunflower seeds. Carefully mix everything. During this procedure don't remove mix at all from fire as caramel quickly hardens. Having violated this rule, at you the uniform, well mixed weight won't turn out.
4. Lay a form in which you will spread mix from caramel and sunflower seeds special paper for pastries - parchment. Grease it with enough creamy or sunflower oil. It is better to make all this in advance.
5. Lay out hot weight in the prepared form and evenly distribute it on it. After passing of 2-3 minutes make small cuts on gozinaki. They are necessary in order that ready delicacy was more convenient to be divided into separate pieces.
6. Let's delicacy stiffen completely then serve it to a table, previously having broken on pieces. Gozinaki from sunflower seeds are ready!