The good hostess will give everything application from the seasonal dacha. To that an example – marinated garlic arrows. Usually they are just thrown out, but it is worth trying to prepare once for the winter and you estimate gustatory qualities of garlic arrows. Especially if you love sharp and fragrant.
It is required to you
- - 500 g of arrows of garlic;
- - 0.5 h spoon of grains of a coriander;
- - 2 bay leaves;
- - 0.5 h spoon of citric acid;
- - 0.5 tablespoons of salt;
- - 2 tablespoons of sugar.
1. Wash out garlic arrows under flowing water. Allow water to flow down. Cut an arrow on pieces on 4-5 centimeters.
2. Prepare banks. Wash out in hot water with soda addition. Then to sterilize on a water bath.
3. Lower metal covers in the boiling water for 10 minutes.
4. On a bottom of each can put on one laurel leaf and several grains of a coriander.
5. We stack the crushed garlic arrows. We fill in with boiled water. We leave to stand 5-8 minutes.
6. We drain water from cans in a pan. We add sugar, salt and citric acid.
7. We bring to the boil and we boil 5 minutes on small fire.
8. We begin to fill in with the boiling brine garlic arrows. We fill in so that the brine overflowed.
9. We roll up the sterilized metal covers. We overturn upside down and we remove a baking plate "fur coat".
10. When banks cool down, we remove in a cold spot. Ready marinated garlic arrows, it is possible to give to a table with fried meat.