The deposit and dirt easily accumulate on bottom of flower vases, and water, evaporating, leaves on ring neck from rust or limy raid. If to add to it also unpleasant smell which arises, you should forget for a while about the left bouquet and here, begins to seem that it is easier to throw out favourite vase, than to wash. Especially, if it has narrow neck. Of course, it not so. There are, at least, five easy ways to return to your vessel primitive purity.
It is required to you
- Tablets for cleaning of dentures
- Liquid for washing of toilet bowls
1. Take glass of dry rice and half-glass of soda, pour out them in vase and fill it with warm water. Close neck hand and begin to stir up intensively. Risinki will be softly scraped off by dirt and mold, and soda will eliminate smell. Pour out rice and wash vase with hot water.
2. Fill vase with vinegar and leave so at several o'clock. Pour out vinegar and carefully rinse vase.
3. Mix 3 tablespoons of small table salt without additives with vinegar tablespoon. Apply with brush or brush for washing of bottles the formed paste on dirty places in vase. Leave for 20 minutes. Wash with hot water and let's dry.
4. Buy sparkling tablets for cleaning of dentures. Fill vase to top with warm water and put one tablet on small vase, two on average and three on big. Leave for the night or, at least, for eight hours. Well wash vase with flowing water and dry up.
5. Pour in vase liquid for cleaning of toilet bowl, about about 1/3 from all volume. Accurately turning vase, trace how liquid will cover its walls. Leave for 20 minutes. Carefully wash away.