women are not pleased at all by condition of own eyelashes. That eyes looked beautiful, and eyelashes fluffy and long, it is necessary not only to choose quality ink, but also it is correct to apply it.
- There are several absolutely different methods of putting ink, each of which has the advantages.
- Way of blinking on brush. When painting eyelashes this method of eyelash turns out more fluffy. In this case the huge role is played by speed: you hold brush with ink before eyes and blink. The quicker you will blink, the thinner the ink layer will turn out that will allow to receive more natural and most natural eyelashes. This way will suit you if you have beautiful natural eyelashes and also if you love natural make-up.
- Make up eyelashes, keeping brush in horizontal position and touching hairs only brush tips. Minus this way is that the eyelashes which are made up thus often look artificially.
- The method zigzags will suit you if at you short, but not too rare eyelashes. In this way you will reach the necessary volume, thanks to sedimentation on eyelashes of bigger amount of ink.
- There are universal rules of putting ink which help to make eyelashes beautiful. Completely to paint each corner of eyes, open widely eyes. Begin painting with the lower eyelashes, then gradually you pass to upper. After that carry out between them brush corner.
- Do not make up eyelash with large amount of ink. After drawing the first layer, wait until it dries. If you use quick-drying ink, apply it in one layer, otherwise it will be showered.
- After painting comb eyelashes special brush. You ideally divide them, will give to fluffiness and remove excess lumps.
- Besides, beautifully to make up eyes, it is necessary to pick up correctly ink depending on type of eyelashes. If you have soft eyelashes or rare, give preference of dense ink. If rigid – liquid with plastic brush. If you are owner of long eyelashes, do not use the extending ink at all, it will carelessly look. If you suffer from the increased fat content century, do not apply waterproof ink better, and use the most usual, water-soluble ink.