The transaction on purchase and sale of the apartment will be considered as complete only after the contract is registered in territorial authority of the Federal Registration Service, and the buyer will receive on hands the document certifying its property right to the apartment – the State Certificate. But it is required to attach necessary documents to the contract.
1. If the seller, both the buyer – full age and lonely, that is single citizens, is required the minimum quantity of documents. It: passports of both parties, receipts on payment of transactions of sale and purchase, the contract of purchase and sale in triplicate, technical or cadastral data sheet on the apartment, the certificate of registration of the property right to the apartment granted addressed to the seller. Besides, the reference from subscriber department or passport office, about those who are constantly registered in this apartment will be necessary. If the seller or the buyer act through the authorized representative, it has to have power of attorney which is appropriately issued and certified notarially.
2. When the seller or the buyer – the minor child, is required its birth certificate. In case the seller is not 18 years old yet, it is necessary to provide permission to sale of the apartment from tutorship and guardianship authorities. Such permission will be required when the seller is recognized restrictedly as incapacitated, incapacitated or is under the care of the third parties.
3. When the seller is married or is married and the apartment was bought for money in joint property or addressed to one of spouses, it will be necessary to provide the written consent of the second spouse to its sale. The buyer who is married needs also such consent from the second half. Consent from spouses will need to be assured notarially. When the apartment is got in joint property, also the marriage certficate can be required. If one of spouses has died or "former" has the status, but the stamp about marriage in the passport remained, the seller or the buyer has to bring the death certificate or about divorce.
4. The apartment which is in share property can be sold only when the seller to provide refusal of privilege of repayment of share, signed by other co-owners. This document has to be certified by the notary or can be signed by these co-owners directly in bodies of the Federal Registration Service, in the presence of the expert who is engaged in execution of the transaction of purchase and sale of the apartment. When the share in the apartment is redeemed by one of co-owners, any additional documents to him it is not necessary to bring for registration of the contract.
5. In certain cases, when the seller or the buyer changed surname, with itself it will be necessary to take the certificate on change of surname or marriage, the reference from the REGISTRY OFFICE.