Figure skating – popular and unusually beautiful view of sport. But to become such as Plushenko or Yagudin, it is necessary long and to work hard with coaches, exhausting itself trainings and diets. However, on skating rinks of persons interested it is simple to drive and to perfectly spend time much. To teach someone to skate and facilitate to it the first steps on ice rather simply.
1. From what age to put on skates? - the most important question which is asked to themselves by young mothers, from what age of the child it is necessary to teach to skate. There is no definite answer: some kids surely cut on ice in three years, others only in seven take the first steps. The argument in favor of early training is the lack of fear at children. The child is more senior, the he is more careful, is afraid of falling more. It is worth remembering that skating is the serious load of all groups of muscles.
2. It is important correct to choose skates for the child: they have to be precisely by the size (the option "for growth" should be rejected at once), to have cloves on the sock and fine edges. It is important to lace up the skates which are ideally picked up for the size correctly. They are laced up by method of the crosswise overlap. It is necessary to involve not only all triggers, but also holes. The lacing has to fix the fad on the leg, without assuming that it too strongly pressed or, on the contrary, dangled. Otherwise not to avoid injuries.
3. It is necessary to prepare itself for the fact that training in skating won't happen for one lesson. After the first two-three falling children begin to be capricious or freeze.
4. It is worth beginning training with the first steps in skates. Also it is desirable not on ice, and on densely stamped snow. Quite good option is artificial ice. It more equal and less slippery. At first tell the child as it is correct to fall: better sideways, having slightly sat down and having pressed halfbent hands to the body. To avoid injuries, it is possible to put on the helmet, knee pads and elbow pads. If falling didn't manage to be avoided, teach the child quickly and to rise easily. For this purpose it is necessary to rise on all fours, to rest hands about ice, to put the right fad on ice all edge, that is to rise on one knee. Then both hands need to be put on the right knee, to rest, transfer body weight and to put the left leg on ice all skate blade.
5. The next stage – development of several simple exercises: - the added step (suggest the child to pass from one edge of the skating rink to opposite the added step, that is sideways); - spring (squats, right on the spot); - walking forward.
6. After that it is possible to try to go on ice. It is desirable that the child tried to do it. Mother or the father have to be nearby all the time and hold up the hand when the kid begins to fall. Technology of driving on figure skates is simple. The left leg needs to be exposed forward, and right to put behind it slightly obliquely. The case should be inclined forward, to bend legs in knees a little. The child has to make a start the right leg and go on left. The second push is carried out exactly the opposite. If on ice there are traces reminding the fir-tree branch, so technology of driving correct.
7. To learn to brake and turn it doesn't make sense as it to the beginning figure skater will be intuitive.