Badger fat is a natural product which part a large amount of active agents, vitamins, micro and macrocells, nonsaturated fatty acids is. It is used long since for treatment of adults and children.
1. Badger fat is a powerful immunostimulator which regulates blood circulation and accelerates a metabolism, has bactericidal effect and normalizes work of digestive tract. It is applied to treatment of pneumonia, cough, bronchitis, tuberculosis, lungs, asthma, wounds, burns, purulent processes, etc.
2. Do not give the "enriched" badger fat which is on sale in pharmacies to the child better. Get it from the hunters melting fat on the technologies checked for centuries in the furnace or on couple.
3. It is not recommended to give this product to children is younger than 3 years. For treatment of cough and other catarrhal diseases you carry out grindings. For this purpose backchildapply the badger fat which is previously kindled on a water bath on and rub it with slight circular motions. Then put on to the kid a cotton undershirt and wrap up a body in a woolen scarf. 2-3 hours later change clothes of the child.
4. You carry out grindings not only for treatment, but also for prevention of catarrhal diseases. If the child froze or got wet during walk, rub to him legs with badger fat and put on warm socks.
5. Do not give liquid badger fat in gelatin capsules to the child 6 years are younger. Surely study the instruction for application, in it medicine dosages depending on age of the kid have to be specified.
6. To children is more senior than 3 years give badger fat 3 times a day in 30-40 minutes prior to meal in the following dosages: from 3 to 4 years – on 1/3 teaspoons, from 4 to 6 years – on 1/2 teaspoons, of 7-10 years – on 1 teaspoon. A course of treatment – no more than 10-14 days.
7. Badger fat has unpleasant taste. That "to disguise" it, mix fat with honey, jam or part in warm milk.
8. Surely follow rules of storage of this medicinal product. You keep it only in the fridge.