At the moment, I would recommend to you to register the Evernote account and to download the free version of the program. Because the best way what - or to learn – a daily practice. One of the reasons for which Evernote is such powerful application is that this program allows to add easily new files, and then to extract this information after time.
1. What can you place in Evernote?
Here types of files which you can add in
Documents Personal notes
Web pages of the Image
PDF files of the Manual
2. You can also mix types of the used notes and create something with more saturated context. For example, you can add the photo and attach to it several lines about where it was made who was present at the same time and why it is so important for further use. You can even use the tool like Skitch to mark the photo and to add important notes.
Irrespective of contents, everything begins with a note.
3. Creation of notes – basic function of Evernote. With its help you can trace any information, important for you. Just think of anything that you would like to archive, and add it to a note. For example: business idea, text message, email, photo or important file.
4. A note can represent the picture, the audio-file, the hand-written text or even the one and only word. You can create up to 100,000 separate notes within the Evernote-account or arrange a dump in only one note. The only real "limit" extending to record – the size of the separate file. For the free account, any note cannot be more than 25 MB. And this size increases to 100 MB for a version premium.
5. There are several things which you can do with a separate note:
1. New note. Use this button manually to create a new note.
2. Notepad. This cursor shows a specific notepad in which this note is stored (we will return to this function slightly later).
3. Tags. It is the additional function allowing you to create a label (or a set of labels) with the purpose to accompany a note with a context. It is important function which will help you to look for and find the notes created in the past.
4. Toolbar of the editor. Editing function works as well as any other average WYSIWYG * ("What You See Is What You Get") the editor. If you look at the image above, then will see different options (including fonts, the bold text and italics, indents, formatting of the list). You can also create simple tables and lists of affairs with a checkbox.
5. An opportunity to share. Using this option, you can send a note by e-mail, to the web address, Facebook or other third-party platforms.
6. Information. This option offers use of additional functions during the work with notes that is important when using a premium of the account and presence of several authors.