Good wine ripens for years. It is matured in cellars at a certain temperature and at special lighting. But it is possible to make great domestic wine, having spent only a few weeks for all procedure of preparation.
It is required to you
- - 2 kg of fresh berries;
- - clear water;
- - 3 kg of sugar;
- - yeast.
1. Put berries in a bucket or a tub. Ware has to be plastic, ceramic, wooden, only not metal, otherwise the taste and color of drink will deteriorate. Cherry, red currant, a rowan, raspberry, a gooseberry will be suitable for wine. Pour water that it slightly covered berries into ware.
2. In couple of days hands you peremnit fruits that they produced from themselves as much as possible juice. Leave in such state the turned-out weight for day. Then filter and well wring out the thick which remained from berries.
3. Pour the turned-out juice in a large bottle with a capacity of 5 liters. Add granulated sugar. For fast fermentation it is possible to fill a little yeast powder also. Well mix. If juice at you turned out strongly dense, dilute it with water.
4. Put on a rezinny glove a large bottle and deliver to the sun. When the glove is inflated, home brew can be transferred to the dark cool place slightly to slow down process of fermentation and to allow wine to infuse. As a rule, this procedure takes one and a half-two weeks.
5. When the glove falls", home brew needs to be filtered. After that taste future wine. Whether it is enough in it sugar and fortress? If drink turned out sour, it is necessary to add to it sugar, again to put on a rubber glove and to wait while juice once again perebrodit.
6. Then pour wine in the big enameled pan and put on slow fire. Bring to the boil and remove from a plate. Cool and pour on bottles. It is possible to add a small amount of alcohol or vodka to ready wine to give more than the fortress, and it is possible to leave as is.
7. Put bottles to the cool dark place, for example, to the storeroom or in a cellar. There wine has to infuse within a week. After that drink is ready-to-serve. It will become excellent addition to any festive feast.