Calculation of calories – one of the most effective and convenient ways of control of food: you solve what products and in what quantity to you to use. How competently to make the menu taking into account the caloric content of products to lose weight?
It is required to you
- - table of caloric content of products;
- - calculator;
- - kitchen scales;
- - notebook;
- - complex of polyvitamins.
1. Learn the basic metabolism (BM) – the number of calories which is required to your organism at rest. It is that minimum, eating which you will support the weight stable, without losing weight and without recovering, and at the same time without receiving any physical activities. To lose weight, it is necessary to consume slightly less calories, than it is necessary for an organism. You can create necessary deficiency of calories if you consume 10-20% less calories, than demands your basic exchange. Or you can add physical activities: they will help not only to burn calories, but also to accelerate a metabolism, to tighten skin and muscles. BOV on a formula is calculated: 10 x the weight (kg) + 6.25 x growth (cm) - 5 x age + 5 - for men; 10 x the weight (kg) + 6.25 x growth (cm) - 5 x age - 161 - for women.
2. Don't starve. When you too zealously follow a diet, you risk to slow down the metabolism. When throughout a long time you feel strong hunger, your organism begins to consider that the world for some reason was left without food. In case of hungry times at an organism the special regime of economy is laid up: now the organism will spend each calorie extremely reluctantly. It means that your metabolism slowed down. Weight loss will take place in that case much more slowly. That to avoid it, eat often and small portions. It is paradoxical, but nutritionists consider the mode with 5-times food ideal.
3. Give preference to low-calorie products. Ideally the maximum caloric content of 100 grams of food shouldn't exceed 250-300 kcal.
4. Consider and write down the eaten calories. To determine the caloric content of a ready-to-eat meal, exact kitchen scales, the calculator and the table of caloric content of products will be necessary for you. Using all these tools, you can precisely count the number of calories in the eaten portion. Everything that you eat during the day, write down in a separate notebook: thus, you will consider each calorie eaten by you.
5. Eat the large volume of food. In one small sandwich of calories can be more, than in a big bowl of soup. However after sandwich you soon again will feel hunger, and the portion of soup will provide feeling of satiety for an appreciable length of time.
6. Eat it is balanced. For normal work proteins, fats and carbohydrates are required for an organism. For competent and effective weight loss you shouldn't refuse any of these elements completely: it can lead to a disease. It is considered that the standard daily rate of protein for the person is 1 gram on kilogram of weight, and the need for proteins increases if you do sports. Many consider that for weight loss it is necessary to refuse carbohydrates. It's not true: the standard daily rate of carbohydrates is 2 grams on kilogram of weight of the person. It is worth reducing consumption of fats, however completely to refuse them also hazardously to health. Try to consume no more than 1 gram of fats on kilogram of weight. At the same time it is desirable that not less than a half of the used fats I was plant origin.
7. Accept polyvitamins. Weight loss is a stress for an organism. Besides, in connection with malnutrition, you risk to receive insufficient amount of vitamins and minerals. For completion of deficiency of necessary substances the nutritionists recommend to complement a diet with a complex of vitamins and minerals.