Caviar of fish is a tasty, nutritious and valuable product, first of all because of the content of proteins, a vitamin and mineral complex and polyunsaturated fatty acids. It is recommended for strengthening of the immune system at various diseases and during recovering from a disease, for adjustment of a metabolism, activization of work of a reproductive system, saturation of an organism as energy. We suggest to understand article whether pregnant women can eat caviar of fish.
Whether it is possible for pregnant women is caviar
Future mother needs to watch quality and safety of products which she uses, from that how balanced and useful will be its daily menu, growth and development of the kid in a womb and also wellbeing of course of pregnancy depends.
Caviar is not included into the list of products which are forbidden to the use by pregnant women. However and it is also not recommended for daily eating. Let's look what advantage and harm can do to the woman's organism during pregnancy different types of caviar.
Red and black
On structure of key elements these 2 views are almost identical, so, also their properties will be identical. They differ only in taste, color and the sizes of berries. Red caviar humpback salmons get from a trout, a salmon, a whale, salmons. Black — from a starred sturgeon, a beluga, a sturgeon. To understand what advantage and harm are done red and black caviar, it is necessary to consider their chemical composition, nutrition value and caloric content.
Whether you know? It is considered that black caviar needs to be eaten only with tableware from silver as the contact with other metals leads to deterioration in its taste.
Red and black caviar B1 (12.7%), B2 (34.4%), B4 (98.2%), B5 (70%), B6 (16%), B9 (12.5%), B12 (666.7%), D (29%), E (12.6%) are rich with 13 vitamins from which especially large numbers distinguish vitamins A (in 100 g 30.1% of day norm for a human body contain). The fish product contains 10 minerals. In it the high content of calcium (27.5%), magnesium (75%), sodium (115.4%), phosphorus (44.5%), iron (66%), selenium (119%). Besides, 10 irreplaceable and 8 replaceable amino acids, cholesterol (588 mg), the Omega-3 (183.5%) and the Omega-6 (12.5%) fatty acids, 3 saturated, 4 monounsaturated and 7 polyunsaturated fatty acids are a part of a product. 100 g of a product hold 24.6 g of proteins, 17.9 g of fats, 4 g of carbohydrates, 47.5 g of water, 6.5 g of ashes. Caloric content of 100 g of a product is 264 kcal.
Learn what caviar of a capelin and halibut is useful.
In the analysis of the chemical composition there is obvious an advantage of a product for pregnant women:
- Saturation of an organism the group B vitamins normalizing work of nervous system, providing an organism with energy, adjusting work of digestive system.
- Replenishment by the folic acid especially necessary on early terms for the correct formation of a nervous tube and a brain of a fruit.
- Improvement of a condition of integuments, bones, teeth, hair.
- Blood circulation normalization.
- Blood formation improvement, in particular, formations of erythrocytes.
- Prevention of anemia and increase in level of hemoglobin in blood.
- Lowering of the level of cholesterol in blood.
- Saturation by the digestible proteins necessary for creation of cages.
- Prevention of appearance of spasms of legs which often accompany pregnant women on late term.
- Improvement of digestion of calcium.
- Contribution to improvement of mood, uneasiness elimination.
- Positive influence on functioning of a thyroid gland.
- Decrease in a tone of a uterus thanks to magnesium content.
Caviar is not absolutely safe product for pregnant women. Nutritionists and physicians warn that red salmon caviar can provoke allergic reactions, black — to increase risk of formation of stones in kidneys.
Important! It is necessary to eat only a quality natural product. It is strictly forbidden to use red and black caviar with chemical additives during pregnancy. It is fraught with poisonings and development of an allergy in the kid after the birth.
It also does not need to be used:
- in the last trimester as all salty products provoke a liquid delay, developing of hypostases and development of a gestosis;
- in excessive quantity as it is fraught with hit in an organism of a large amount of cholesterol and also a squirrel that can provoke proteinaceous poisoning.
Caviar of a pollock less high-calorie and fat, than red and black. It contains 132 kcal / 100. It contains 27.9 g of proteins (on 100 g), 1.8 g of fats, 1.1 g of carbohydrates, 62.8 g of water and 6.4 g of ashes. The vitamin and mineral complex from vitamins A (4.4%), Retinolum, beta carotene (0.2%), B1 (44.7%), B2 (12.2%), B6 (15.5%), B9 (5.5%), C (2.2%), E (13.3%), PP (30%), a niatsina is a part of a fish delicacy. In it there is a lot of sodium (169.7%), are gray (27.9%), phosphorus (28.8%), chlorine (140.1%), cobalt (1700%), manganese (27.5%), copper (40%), molybdenum (42.9%). The product and cholesterol, it in 100 g of a delicacy — 250 g is not deprived.
Important! An admissible portion of consumption of caviar by the pregnant woman — 2–3 teaspoons (25–30 g) a day 2–3 times a week.
Caviar of a pollock is useful to the pregnant woman because it can have positive impact on an organism:
- Thanks to the high content of proteins restores cages, synthesizes hormones, antibodies and enzymes.
- Thanks to the content of iron increases hemoglobin level in blood and reduces risk of developing of anemia.
- Lowers arterial blood pressure.
- Saturates an organism with cod-liver oil, reducing risk of developing of cardiovascular diseases.
- Promotes the fastest recovery of mucous membranes, strengthening of a bone tissue, tooth enamel.
- Normalizes vitamin and mineral balance in an organism.
For the healthy pregnant woman of the ban on consumption of caviar there is no pollock. If the woman has any chronic diseases, then the gynecologist has to make the decision on a possibility of introduction of this product to a diet. In excessive quantities the fish delicacy renders big load of kidneys that it is categorically contraindicated to pregnant women and also leads to a set of extra kilos that is undesirable at incubation of the kid.
Caloric content of treskovy caviar not too high — 130 kcal / 100. In it there are a lot of proteins — 28 g, there are also fats — 2 g. It also includes a large number fat the Omega-3 of acids, A, C, E, D vitamins, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, zinc, calcium.
Whether read also about that it is possible for pregnant women there are shrimps.
Caviar of a cod has the following useful effects:
- Protection of an organism against toxins.
- Strengthening of the immune system.
- Improvement of a condition of integuments, teeth.
- Normalization of exchange and digestive processes.
- Prevention of diseases of a cardiovascular system.
- Strengthening of the vascular system.
- Positive influence on work of a thyroid gland.
- Stabilization of work of nervous system.
- Prevention of violation of a hormonal background.
- Satisfying of feeling of hunger for a long time.
In case of the uncontrolled use, treskovy caviar can render harm for the pregnant woman's organism:
- Adjournment of salts.
- Formation of stones in kidneys.
- Delay of liquid and emergence of puffiness.
- Deterioration in a state at atherosclerosis, an urolithic disease, a hypertension, excess weight, diabetes, disorders of a GIT.
On tastes and usefulness the product from a pike does not concede to red and black caviar. Though it is less widespread among consumers. Caloric content at a delicacy from a pike low — 130 kcal / 100. It contains 28.4 g of proteins, 1.9 g of fats.
Whether you know? The largest number of black caviar — 3 tons — were got by the American musician George Benson. He gave such gift to himself in honor of the 50 anniversary. And he paid 3 million dollars for a delicacy.
The product has the following useful properties:
- Strengthening of immunity.
- Completion of deficiency of A, D, C vitamins, groups B, minerals (iron, phosphorus, iodine, etc.), saturation by amino acids, proteins.
- Maintenance of normal level of hemoglobin.
- Normalization of level of arterial blood pressure.
- Beneficial influence on activity of a cardiovascular system.
- Blood circulation improvement.
- Stabilization of work of nervous system.
- Improvement of sight.
- Improvement of a condition of integuments, hair, nails.
Pike caviar can do harm only in case of the use in excessive quantity. In this case violations in work of a GIT, emergence of puffiness, pressure jumps are possible.
Women who have following problems do not need to use caviar:
- protein in urine;
- individual intolerance of a product;
- tendency to increase in arterial blood pressure;
- the increased cholesterol level in blood;
- tendency to puffiness of extremities;
- stones in kidneys;
- gestational pyelonephritis;
- calcium surplus;
- vitamin D surplus.
At the use of a product it is necessary to adhere to some precautionary measures:
- Always to check date of production and an expiration date.
- After opening of a can shift a product in glass capacity — in tin it is strictly forbidden to store it.
- It is necessary to use the opened product served on a table within 20–30 minutes, otherwise it will lose the gastronomic and esthetic value.
- After opening to store a product in the fridge not longer than 3 days.
- To refuse acquisition of a delicacy which includes chemical additives and also it which has too poisonous color.
Important! The quality of red caviar is determined by an easy way: several red berries are put on a plate and strongly blow. If berries are pasted to ware, so caviar low-quality if they slide, so the product is worthy the uses.
Caviar of fish is useful to pregnant women, however in small amounts and from the checked producer guaranteeing quality of goods. If you plan to use this fish product regularly, then you need to consult with the gynecologist who conducts your pregnancy, concerning admissible quantity and frequency.
At the use of a product it is necessary to control constantly blood tests on the cholesterol level, the analysis of urine on the level of protein and indicators of arterial blood pressure. In case of an aberration the product needs to be excluded from a diet.