For construction of small buildings keramzitobetonny blocks are considered as irreplaceable material. In view of the fact that by the sizes they there is slightly more traditional construction stone, use of these blocks allows to reduce considerably time spent on construction of the building.
It is required to you
- - water;
- - sand;
- - haydite;
- - cement;
- - vibromachine;
- - steel plate.
1. Prepare components, necessary for production of keramzitobetonny blocks (proportion of their ratio following: sand – 3 parts, water – from 0.8 to 1 parts, cement – 1 part and 6 parts of haydite). Fill in water in the concrete mixer, add haydite, and after cement and sand. Mix all these components within several minutes. After shutdown of the concrete mixer the received mix has to be such concentration that it could be taken in hand, that is, it has to be both not liquid, and not collapsing in hands.
2. Create the keramzitobetonny block in the vibromachine. For this purpose place steel plate in molding and fill up amount of keramzitobetonny mix, necessary for molding filling. Then turn on the engine for vibration of upper part of the vibromachine. Remove surplus of keramzitobetonny mix.
3. To lift steel plate with the created keramzitobetonny block, twist the vibromachine handle. Send the ready block for drying.
4. You dry the keramzitobetonny block within two days. As a rule, later this time the block will be ready.
5. After drying of blocks remove steel plates and the block is ready.