Burn marks from the iron – what can be more offensive? You iron favourite snow-white blouse, or light skirt, and suddenly … Has distracted for minute. Has returned, and on light fabric yellow burn mark. Yellow? Well that zh … It is not so bad, it is possible to try to remove this spot and to save thing.
It is required to you
- Sour milk
- Solution drills (tablespoon on 1 glass of water)
- Icing sugar
- 3% hydrogen peroxide solution
- 5% ammonia solution solution
1. Preparation for removal of spot. Surely process any product before cleaning the vacuum cleaner, and then also brush. Moisten fabric with water. Thanks to it you protect fabric from formation of smudge which is very difficult for removing. Check firmness of coloring of fabric. Rub the prepared solution fabric in the imperceptible place, or on clothes inside.
2. Very easy way to return whiteness to the clothes singed by the iron. Dilute sour milk in half with water. Wet the prepared thing in this mix and leave for the night. In the morning carefully rinse.
3. Well hydrogen peroxide helps to remove light spots. Just dissolve peroxide in half with water and wipe burn mark. You will hang out clothes in the sun. After drying clean the place where there was spot, brush. And, at last, carefully rinse in cold water.
4. Peroxide and ammonia solution help to clean monophonic things. Color clothes solution will save drills. Just wet spot solution, rub it, and then wash with soft cleaning agent.
5. To save white linen and cotton fabrics, it is possible to use chloric lime. Part 1 teaspoon of lime in glass of water. Previously wet the saved thing. Wipe with solution spot until it does not disappear.
6. But this way is not suitable for unpainted wool. Wash knitted things from unpainted wool yarn with solution of 3% hydrogen peroxide and 5% ammonia solution mixed in equal parts. After that dry up the warm iron.