Petunya – the richest with variety of colourings sort of flowers. Perfectly looks both on balcony facades, and on beds and in parks. By the nature, petunia – the perennial plant, but at our climate cannot winter on the open ground. Therefore in the middle of the summer it is necessary to okorenit shank of the pleasant plant in advance. So the petunia will easier move wintering indoors.
It is required to you
- - secateurs or sharp knife
- - capacity (flowerpot)
- - soil
1. Sharp knife or secateurs cut off shank with two knots from the blossoming bush. Process cut weak solution of potassium permanganate or the special medicine "Kornevin" (korneobrazovaniye stimulator). Tear off buds (flowers).
2. Put shank in well humidified earth on depth of 2-2.5 cm. Capacity put (flowerpots) to the dark place. In 2-4 weeks the shanks will give roots.
3. Place plant in the light room with temperature condition of 10-15 degrees in the winter. Ideal location – windowsill.
4. Water petunias moderately. Once a month plants it is necessary to feed up nitrogen-containing fertilizers.
5. After you cut off necessary quantity of shanks from the main bush, feed up it complex fertilizer. Through some time on it the new young growth is formed, and you will be able to make cherenkovaniye again. So you will be able to collect from one mature bush to 150 shanks for further seating.