If you want the spring garden to have pleased you with bright tyulpanchik, then it is necessary to take care of landing of these bulbous plants in the fall. The best time for planting of tulips - the end of September - October.
It is required to you
- Tulip bulbs, garden shovel, manganese, dry leaves, dry fertilizing
1. Pave the way. Dig over the earth on 30 - 40 centimeters deep into and fertilize it by means of humus. Touch bulbs of tulip and remove damaged and ""patients"". Process bulbs strong solution of manganese.
2. Make holes (10-15 centimeters in depth) for bulbs at distance of 10-12 cm from each other. If bulbs small, then distance it is possible to reduce. Pour into each hole a little water and it is accurate not to damage root, place tulip bulb. Cover bulb with earth and level hole. If not to level hole, then in it water will constantly accumulate that can be reflected not in the best way in flower.
3. Powder the earth over tulips dry leaves, compost in the winter when temperature falls below zero.
4. In the spring, after thawing of snow and emergence of the first rostochok fertilize the soil with tulips. Scatter the fertilizer containing nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium in proportion 2:2:1 on the ground. It is also possible to use ""Dry fertilizing for bulbous flowers"". After dry fertilizing it is surely abundant water the earth. Once again it is possible to feed up phosphorus and potassium during forming of bud.