The stamp in the passport not has a sobering effect on all, traitors and traitresses exists much. There is even a separate category of those who consider need existence of the relations out of marriage. Though the new love can happen and without special diligence to find it.
Signs that the married man fell in love with the married woman
Girls learn to distinguish male enthusiasm from a school bench, but not everything is so simple when it comes to the mistress. Matter and that the loving woman is inclined to acquit the man, and in secret abilities of the traitor. But after all, if the married man fell in love with the married woman, to hide some signs it will not turn out.
- The rare superman is capable to have ardent feelings to one woman and so plausibly to represent them before another. So the relations with the legal wife will surely suffer. Another thing is that she will not always be able to notice it, especially, if the chill in communication already became the ordinary.
- The love pushes men on the most irrational attempts to prove the feelings. But if the married man fell in love with the married woman, then to show such signs of passion to him becomes is problematic. One-time big expenditure will be noticed in family and the mistress will not be able to be glad to expensive gift. Therefore on broad gestures the man should use the money saved on entertainments or to save several months. Well and it is necessary to surprise not with what can be carried away in a pocket.
- There is a wish to meet a passion object, as often as possible, so, there have to be plausible excuses under which it is possible to disappear quickly from the house. Cases of delays at work during which the man will be really engaged in affairs can become more frequent, compensating time spent on meetings in the middle of the day.
- Means of communication can give presence of other passion too, but absolutely will be to stop communication higher than forces of the lover. Therefore conversations will take place only in places where an opportunity will not be overtaken.
- Married men quite often choose not free women to save themselves from the solution of their problems. But the machismo prevails sooner or later, and the lover, forgetting about presence of the legal husband, rushes to the aid of the lady. So over time men's concern will only increase, and its scales will begin to write off for big load on work.
It turns out that even when choosing the married mistress, long to hide her existence it will not turn out. One wrong move, maybe, will also not bring a failure, but it will be followed by all means by others.