Swimming is a sport which effectively strengthens and develops an organism. Being in water, the person involves numerous groups of muscles to keep afloat therefore this sports discipline to liking that who dreams to have an ideal body.
In more detail about what muscles get into gear when swimming by a certain style, you learn from article.
Water — the habitat for the person therefore occupations in it bring the maximum benefit to our organism. However the pool is only imitation of a natural reservoir so swimming in it has both pluses, and minuses.
Learn how quickly to learn to swim in the pool.
- Swimming is the good anaerobic training important for normal functioning of heart and vessels.
- Swimming loads muscles not worse, than run or cycling, but as much as possible spares joints.
- Water contributes to the intensive development of force and endurance.
- The body in water is in horizontal position, so, load of a backbone minimum. Thanks to it it is possible to get rid of a number of problems, related.
- Overcoming a distance by swimming, the person spends a significant amount of calories that is useful for weight loss.
- Swimming well strengthens immunity, weakens and recovers nervous system, develops joints.
- Many sports complexes in which there are pools for disinfecting of water use to this day bleaching powder. This substance negatively affects a condition of an integument and a hair, and even causes an allergy in some.
- The pool — the public place therefore there is a probability to pick up a fungus or other infection.
- At strong interest in swimming, with a praktikovaniye of heats on long distances, at women high probability to create male shoulders.
- From bleaching powder paints on a bathing suit quickly grow dull. But it is rather esthetic shortcoming.
Whether you know? In the Chilean resort of Alfonso del Mar there is the biggest pool in the world, of one kilometer. It occupies the territory in eight hectares and contains in itself(himself) waters as 6000 standard pools (250000 cubic meters).
When the person carries out a heat, one group of his muscles is responsible for the movement, and another — for stabilization of a trunk. It is important to know what muscles work at a certain style.
This way of overcoming water distances is the most popular and fast. It is very often used by professional athletes when they need to float free (free) style. If to adhere to the correct equipment, then such muscles will shake:
- the broadest muscle of a back;
- two-headed and three-headed muscles of a shoulder.
- chetyryokhglavy and two-headed muscles of a hip;
Examine exercises for swimming by a crawl on a back and on a breast.
It is the simplified style of swimming if to compare to previous. Nevertheless it too actively develops the swimmer's muscles. Such muscles work:
- two-headed humeral;
- the widest backs;
If to sum up the above, it becomes visible that swimming by a crawl is suitable for those who wish to work the top part of a trunk and to create a beautiful relief torso. Only for this purpose it is necessary to pay more attention to a crawl on a breast.
It is important! Though swimming by a crawl qualitatively develops torso muscles, by efficiency it concedes to gym, but is less traumatic.
Style of swimming quite difficult technically. As a rule, it is used for overcoming long distances as demands the minimum power expenses. Involves about 20 muscular groups:
- front part of the building (chest muscles, side, slanting and direct muscles of a stomach);
- back part of the building (the widest, trapezoid, big and small round and diamond-shaped);
- shoulders, hands (deltoid, plecheluchevy, biceps, triceps, palm muscles);
- the lower part of a trunk (a quadriceps, big buttock, big bringing, two-headed, sural, front tibial, foot muscles).
Swimmers-breast-stroke swimmers have well developed muscles of the lower extremities.
Learn how to learn to float a breast stroke and butterfly stroke.
Very energy-intensive and tiresome way of movement in water. When swimming by this style muscles of all body actively develop and excess calories are very well burned, exchange processes are started. The following muscles are involved:
- two-headed and three-headed humeral;
- the widest backs;
- stomach muscles;
- sacral and vertebrata.
There is a number of exercises which performance in the pool will allow to develop certain groups of muscles much better, than simple swimming.
Several exercises for a humeral belt, a press and the upper extremities.
Exercise 1. Take an aquapalka or a board and get up in the pool. Make a start legs from a bottom and place a shell under the bent knees. At you the position as though you sit on a chair has to turn out. Begin to move hands as if you float a breast stroke. Gradually move ahead.
Important! The back needs to be held exactly, in tension. Better to keep balance, cramp shovels and strain a press.
Exercise 2. Become in the pool and part hands in the parties, having bent them in elbows. Extremities have to be in water. Slowly reduce and part hands. Perform operation of 5-10 times, having repeated three times. Movements have to be wide that the humeral zone was better studied.
Exercises for formation of a silhouette of hands, the case and a lower body.
Exercise 1. Take dumbbells and become in the pool so that water was at the level of a neck. Raise hands that they were extended to one line. Lower. Repeat several times. Now straighten them before yourself and begin to part in the parties, holding all the time straight lines.
Exercise 2. Come into the pool up to a neck. Extend hands forward. Alternately raise legs, trying to reach them hands. To involve all muscles, when lowering a leg lower also a hand. On each leg execute 10 moves.
Whether you know? In 1828 in England the first indoor pool was open, and in 10 years in the territory of London they were 6 pieces and in them there took place regular competitions of swimmers.
Exercise 3. Standing in the pool, part legs more widely and slightly sit down. Hands need to be raised from a trunk on each side. Making every effort, sharply you reduce/part them as though you float. For a start execute 10 times, then it is possible to increase quantity gradually.
Exercises for the lower part of a trunk.
Exercise 1. Settle down in the pool on slightly bent legs. Lower hands along a trunk. Jump up and raise hands up. For a start execute so many time on how many there will be enough forces. In each next occupation try to execute at least one jump more.
Exercise 2. Settle down in the pool on a belt in water. Execute cross pacing (one leg replaces another). Movements have to be the most vigorous.
Get acquainted with a set of exercises for calves of legs.
Exercise 3. Come into water up to a breast. Alternately raise knees most highly, kind of walking on one place. It is possible even to try to jump up slightly. For a start make 10 times for each leg, then gradually increase this number.
- Your physical activity should not be limited to swimming. Lead active lifestyle during the day.
- Before coming into water, warm up a body (inclinations, turns of the case, moves legs and hands).
- Begin to carry out all exercises slowly and the minimum quantity of times. In process of strengthening of muscles it is possible to increase the speed and number of repetitions. Same concerns also heats.
- You breathe correctly. If lost a rhythm, float five on a back of minutes. So you will a little have a rest and restore a breath rhythm.
Important! It is desirable to begin development of exercises, being engaged with the trainer. He will show the correct equipment as most to master it extremely difficult.
So, now you know what groups of muscles are involved when swimming by the most widespread styles and also about what exercises will help to develop a muscular skeleton quicker. We hope that this information will help you at occupations with the pool.