Happens so that the suntan brought from holiday turns pale in one-two weeks. To keep memories of the sun and to support dark skin color it is possible by means of the most usual and available products.
It is required to you
- - black tea;
- - coffee thick;
- - dark chocolate;
- - tomato;
- - cottage cheese;
- - olive oil;
- - the moisturizing cream.
1. Black tea will help to prolong suntan. Fill in the deep volume of 3-4 tablespoons of tea and fill in it with boiled water liter, add pinch of baking soda. Close capacity cover and leave for 5-10 minutes. Pour the filtered tea leaves in basin and add clear water. Be rinsed with the received solution during acceptance of shower.
2. Use coffee thick instead of body scrub. Distribute it on all body and leave for 10-15 minutes then wash away warm water.
3. Crush fresh tomato, add to it 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese, 1 tsp of olive or vegetable oil and 1 tablespoon of milk. You apply the received mix to skin for 15-20 minutes.
4. Do chocolate masks for body. Pull down tile of dark chocolate, put it in the enameled capacity and kindle chocolate on water bath. Grate skin with warm chocolate and leave it for 15-20 minutes then wash away warm water.
5. Eat products which contain vitamin A, E and beta carotene. Bring in the diet more dairy products, yellow and red fruit and vegetables, liver, watermelon, olive and vegetable oil, nuts and cereals.
6. Refuse the use of corn, chocolate, coffee, alcohol, salty, smoked and fried. These products interfere with production of melanin — the pigment which is responsible for skin color.
7. Buy special fixer of suntan in drugstore. This means contains set of the vitamins and elements helping to prolong suntan and to moisturize the skin.
8. Suntanned skin is strongly dehydrated therefore demands special care: - daily use the moisturizing creams and gels; - do not use mask and cream which contain the bleaching elements; - refuse deep cleansing of skin; - do not visit bath and sauna.